The Beginning

Author pov

Two young man, is focusing on finding the target. "Delta 95 ° north shot!" said the white one.

' bang!' "Damn! It nice shot"said the black one

' bang!'
"Damn! It nice shot"said the black one.

" Beta 45° southwest

" Beta 45° southwest.Shot!" Say the white one.

'Bang'
"Shit! That so pretty shot" said the black one while point the gun to enemy.

"Oh God,stop praising yourself Ken!. The enemy behind you!" Warning the white one to Ken.

" Shit! Ren Why you not telling me Early!" Said Ken . The Enemy try to shot Ken. But Ken more fast one, him avoid the bullet and shot back to enemy.

"Alpha 185° South! Group #35 take action! Take and Move!" Said Ren While shot enemy who block the way.

"Ken code 0930. Up!" Warning Ren.

" Group #12 take the action! Up!" Said Ken, him and group shot the enemy who came from helicopter.

Group #35 kill all the enemy at ground. Ren sneak to enemy place.
"Code 0000 ,all enemy died. The subject saved" said Ren.

"Mission Complete"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Welcome back Agents, congratulations for your mission." Said Mrs Xu. The higher officer of Agent company.

Ken rolling his eyes. If Mrs Xu start
Praise you. Something is going wrong. She will never congrats you even you save her life.

"Straight the point Mrs Xu. We know u will never come to us company just for congratulations us". Said Ren

"Oh my God, why you thinking like that? It is wrong to congrats you guys?"

Ken and Ren give the look 'dont waste my time, just straight the point "

"Alright.. don't look me like that. Okay! I need your help. About the missing idol. you know about this right? We already sent many agent to settle this case. But it so hard. No clue ,no witness. But I believe you guys can! Your guys the top one in our agent company. I thinking your guys can make it"Said Mrs Xu.

"The missing idol? Oh I remember it now, it was the case missing Lisa blackpink, Jackson got7 and Sehun exo right?" Said Ken.

"Yes, not only them. Many idol from another group was the same situation. One of their member is missing. We already sent many agent to investigate this case. But them didn't get any information it already half the year." Said Mrs Xu.

"Mmm, that to long. But what You want us to do Mrs Xu?" Asking Ken.

"She want Us to join Idol." Said Ren While sip the coffee. "Did I right Mrs Xu?"

Mrs Xu smile wider." Yes Capt. We need Morient and Wuxi back, from what we get, their victim was the top popular one. From newbie to senior.
So I want your guys disguised as a 16 year old teenager. Your guys will be twin and will debut with BUW. Ren,Your name will be Kim Ji Hyun. Ken your name will be Kim Ji Han."

"But BUW? under company? " Asking Ken.

Mrs Xu lets out a chuckles. "We have set everything for you, you'll have your own company, and also a fake parents for both of you, and the agency name would be RK Label."

Ren were shocked almost out of death. And he said, "RK Label? The one that handle most of the succesful idol like 9% from China and X1?!" Ken sighs while looking at Ren and said, "You no need to act like a kid, silly, we know everything already before Mrs Xu set it up for us."

Mrs Xu added "The group BUW stands for Blow Up the World, so do your best in this mission and dont forget to keep updated with about the progress." Then, after the conversation, Ken and Ren agreed to the condition and Mrs Xu left headed to her home.

Meanwhile, Ren still cant believe what just happening. Ken looks at him at slap a little to make him awake. "Wake up from your dream dude." Ken said.

Both of them get ready to go back home and prepare everything that they needed.

The next day started. Both of them still sleep like a big baby. And 10 minutes later its always Ken to wake up first, he set a morning prank to Ken. He take a cup of water and throw it to Ren's head, and Ren was like "What the hell ken?!". They started chasing each other till they forgot about the mission.

"Ah, yes, the mission Ren, dont forget about it." Said Ren. They both get ready and bring their bag along. They arrived at the company's ceo room to greet their fake parents, both of them said "Eomma, Appa, its been a long time already, right?" said both Ren and Ken.

"Yea, its been a long time already." Said from their fake parents, four of them had a long hug. "Okay, so eomma will introduce both of you to the duo that u will worked with as a name of BUW, let's go to the practice room, they were practicing right now, by the way, Ren's stage name will be Morient and Ken will be Wuxi." They began walking to the practice room.

Knock-knock.

"Vince, go open up the door and see who it is." Said Nathan. "Uhm, lazy ass, okay then." Vince stand up and open the door. "Annyeonghaseyo ceonim." As Vince bow down to them, Nathan got shocked and also stand up and bow to them.

Hyuna started to introduce their fake sons to the duo. "So, this is Wuxi and Morient, they will form a group with both of you that will be called as BUW. So, go discuss ur position what role do u want to handle."

After the long day, Vince, Nathan, Wuxi and Morient get to know each other and they got along well.

To Be Continue...