~<{Chapter 5}>~

It Was Another Day At The Pokemon School. Togedemaru Was Playing With Pikachu. Pikachu Stopped And Looked Confusedly At Ash Who Is Standing On The Balcony. He Had A Flashback Of After They Saved Lusamine."I Never Got To Say...Thanks For Helping Us...", Ash Spoke As Pikachu Ran Up To Him."Hey Pikachu...That Solgaleo...I Can't  Help But Wonder What's It Up To", Ash Spoke As Pikachu Spoke In Confusion."Maybe...It Went To The Other Side Of The Ultra Wormhole Or...Maybe It's All Alone Somewhere In Alola", Ash Spoke."Welcome Back Lillie", Mallow Spoke As Ash Turned Around."I Wanted To See You All So Badly, I Came As Fast As I Could", Lillie Spoke."We Wanted To See You Too", Lana Spoke."How's Your Mother?", Mallow Questioned."Mhm, Thanks To Everyone's Help, She's Fine!", Lillie Replied."Alright!", Sophocles Shouted."As I Expected, She's A Pretty Tough Lady", Kiawe Spoke."Lillie", Ash Spoke As He Walked Up To Them."Hi Ash, Pikachu", Lillie Spoke As Pikachu Jumped On Her Crawling Behind Her. Pikachu Nuzzled Her As She Cuddled Back."I Owe You A Big Thanks Ash And Pikachu. Who Knows If I Wouldn't Be Able To Save Mother Without All Of You", Lillie Spoke. Ash Laughed Awkwardly While Rubbing Behind His Head."Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, And Every One Of You", Lillie Trailed Off."Thank You All So Much", Lillie Spoke As She Bowed Down."Oh Wait, There's No Reason To Thanks Us Really", Mallow Spoke While Covering Herself With Her Hands."She's Right", Lana Spoke."That's What Friends Are For Lillie. To Help Out", Kiawe Spoke."Kiawe's Right Lillie. You Could Always Count On Us. Don't Forget It", Ash Spoke As Lillie Stood Back Up."You Know What Ash, You Can't Find The Right Words To Say", Sophocles Spoke As He Nudged Ash.' Wow, The Power Of Their Friendship Is A Thing Of Beauty Indeed', Professor Kukui Spoke In His Mind."Alola", Professor Kukui Spoke As He Walked In."Alola!", Everyone Replied.

After School, Near Ash's Place

Professor Kukui And Professor Burnet Were Walking At The Beach."She Can Always Count On Them, Nice. Ash Is So Cool", Professor Burnet Spoke While Smiling."Yeah, right?", Professor Kukui Spoke." I Wish I Could've Been There. Just To See The Look On Their Faces When He Said That", Professor Burnet Spoke While Looking At Professor Kukui."I Do Too", Professor Kukui Replied."Huh?", Professor Burnet Spoke In Confusion."It Would've Been Great If You Have Been There", Professor Trailed Off As He Faced Professor Burnet."They Were A Sight To Be Hold", Professor Kukui Spoke As Professor Burnet Slightly Blushed.

Meanwhile...

Ash Was Washing The Dishes In The Kitchen."Here", Ash Spoke As He Handed The Plate Over To Rotom. Rotom Handed The Plate To Pikachu Then Pikachu Handed The Plate To Litten Then Litten Handed The Plate To Rowlet Then Rowlet Handed The Plate To Lycanroc Then Lycanroc Handed The Plate To Munchlax As He Puts In The Cupboard. They Kept On Doing It Continuously.

With Professor Burnet And Professor Kukui

They Continued To Walk At The Beach."You And I Think Alike, Don't We Professor. I Think So", Professor Burnet Spoke."I Guess", Professor Kukui Replied. Later, They Stopped Walking."Ok Then, So, Tell Me. Do You Know What I'm Thinking Right Now?", Professor Burnet Questioned."Wha- Haha...Uh...", Professor Kukui Moaned."Maybe That's Too Hard", Professor Burnet Replied."I Know", Professor Kukui Spoke As He Turned Around Facing Professor Burnet."Really...?", Professor Burnet Asked."Yeah...", Professor Kukui Added On."Then, Tell Me", Professor Burnet Spoke As She Turned Around."Uhm...It's Just Uh...", Professor Kukui Moaned."You Don't Have A Clue, Do You?", Professor Burnet Spoke As She Laughed. Professor Burnet Walked And Turned Around."Why Not Just Admit It And Give Up Kukui", Professor Burnet Spoke."No, Not Yet", Professor Kukui Replied."What I'm Thinking About Right Now Is...", Professor Burnet Trailed Off. They Both Walked Across Each Other And Turned Around."I Choose You!", Professor Burnet Spoke As She Pointed At Professor Kukui. Professor Kukui Then Took Out A Pokeball."Huh...?", Professor Burnet Spoke In Confusion As She Slightly Lowered Her Hand. Professor Kukui Turned The Pokeball As It Opened Up Revealing A Ring Inside Of It."May I...Choose You?", Professor Kukui Questioned As Professor Burnet Lowered Her Hand Blushing In Shock.