Another OC

Well, here she is! The one, the only

Sue Firewind!

(No this is not my drawing, my friend did this.)

This right here is one of my favorite OC's. I've been developing her since I was 10 almost 11. She is apart of a HUGE world me and Ray05995 have been developing for a long long ass time now.

Name: Sue Firewind

Gender: Female

Age: Depends on where in the story we are, let's say 16-24

Sexuality: Bisexual

Love Status: Single. Never believes she will actually find someone who would put up with her.

Basic Look: Light brown hair, very tan skin, is short like 4'11, looks like a weak individual but is one of the strongest people alive both mentally and physically. Well, acts like it mentally anyway. Wears either a black with red highlights leather jacket or a greyish blue hoodie with jeans and old worn down black and red tennis shoes. All her clothes are covered in stitching. She is covered head to toe in many many MANY scars, the most obvious and noteable being the huge infected one on her right eye.

Personality: Very tough, does not trust basically anyone at all. She literally is running only on caffeine, has depression, a slight eating disorder? Since if her eating wastes resources that they need to survive she won't eat cause she doesn't have to, has Somniphobia, and PTSD. She is both chill and angry at everything, and honestly could care less. Acts a bit like a typical emo.

Power: Is going to be the "Queen" of demons someday. She can use fire magic, has HUGE almost broken red wings, fights amazingly well at any combat, and is an amazing fighter. If you get her mad, you should probably tell your family that you love them before she gets her hands on you. Really can't control herself when she either gets mad, or if she sees a meatcleaver. She WILL try and murder anyone in a 10 mile radius.

Backstory: You are going to have to wait on that one, cause OH BOY is it a long one

Relations: Parents-Both name's will not be revealed/Sibling's-Dylan, Tiffany and Rein(Her Triplets) and Lenny/ReallyOnlyPersonSheTrusts-Chelsie