Chapter2 Gon and killua

" yessss finally home!" Exclaims gon. Gon leans against the wall as he wastes no time ripping off his shoes,not even bothering to arrange them neatly. Gon sprints for the bedroom and flops on the bed.

Killua smirks and rolls his eyes as he watches gon do this. Killua sits down and carefully takes off his shoes,arranging them neatly. He stands up and looks at gon's shoes then shrugs his shoulders and walks towards the king sized bed they shared.

"Hurry up killua!!!!" Gon wines killua, being the cat like boy he is, didn't take kindly to being rushed, so with a smirk on his face he began to walk slower. Gon puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms and legs "Killluuuuuaaaaa!" Cried gon uncrossing his arms and legs and began thrashing wildly.

Killua began to move even slower,causing gon to break from his temper tantrum and throw one of the 4 pillows on the bed at killua. Killua easily evaded the soft projectile,this made gon more angry but he was too tired out from the tantrum and passed out face first on to the pillow snoring contently, killua walked over to gon and placed the covers over him that had been kicked to the foot of the bed during the tantrum.

Killua walked over to his side of the bed and crawled under the covers laying on his back."Good night gon." He whispered "good night killua" gon whispered back

They both slept peacefully.......

Most of the night.