Chapter3 Chibified (edited)

Ilumi's bad feeling got worse.

"So what does it do?" Ilumi reluctantly asked "I'll show you!!, humm..." Exclaimed hisoka. He looked around the room and spotted a book, he grabbed it and set it on a nightstand. Hisoka pointed the gun at it and Ilumi moved to the wall farthest from the bed. Hisoka shot off the the gun. A bright light and a soft wind sound came from the gun.

Ilumi covered his eyes from the bright light. The light soon faded and Ilumi removed his hand from his eyes and walked over to were hisoka was standing and looked at the nightstand but there was nothing there.

"Where's the book?, so the gun makes things disappear?"asked Ilumi." No the gun doesn't make things disappear, it shrinks them!" Exclaims hisoka, Ilumi gave him a curious look " sigh, look closer."

Ilumi gave the nightstand a closer look and gasps in surprise when he spots a tiny book. He picks up the book,holding it between his index and thumb. "And that's not all!!,hand me the book!!" Exclaimed hisoka.

Ilumi gives hisoka the book.
"Watch this!!!" Hisoka rips the book "3..2..1" right in the Palm of his hand,the same book reappears, no longer ripped.
Ilumi looked on in awe.

"Sooo.. Why do you want gon and killua's apartment number?" Asked Ilumi. "To play a harmless prank on them!"answered hisoka

"hmm....I don't know..."

"You'll be able to bring killua back home easier"

"Deal!"

----At gon and killua's apartment---

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Ilumi "Yes,yes, besides it's too late to back out now" answered hisoka "Now pick the lock!" "OK OK just stop waving that gun around" Pled Ilumi "or,
What?!" Hisoka continued to wave the gun around

Ilumi's bad feeling got even worse....

And then..... It happened

Hisoka's  finger slipped

AND PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!!

And unfortunately hisoka was standing right in front of a window "Look out!!!" Ilumi tried to push Hisoka down, but failed and ended up also getting hit he felt hot as the bright light blinded him. " Ilumi!!!! Ilumi!!!!" Ilumi groans as he rubs his temples "what hap-" Ilumi looked around. The once normal sized door step was now gigantic. Then Ilumi realized.....

They had shrunk