Author introduces (0.5)

🔞•Horror Based•Graphic
✴️•Violence Disturbing imagery
🍋•Dub/con
🍋 •Bondage (Shibari)
✴️•Torture
🔞•Bloodletting

My Darlin's, some information to part, on this story. I began to write this June 2020. It is an attempt on a monster tale with Erasermic fanfiction and its horror-ish based. It has monsters and gore.

I am trying expand my writing to include some yaoi lemons and bi stories. I am far from being content with my writing of yaoi lemons. As in that vein, I am going to include an article on gay men and the opposite sex. While writing this, my mind goes back to the question:

why would Shouta and Hizashi want a 'wife' in a sexual sense?

I know it can be a question that goes round and round in the community. Why would same sex couple decide to include the opposite? Then I remember, in the end it's supposed to be about love.

With that in mind,the words Husband and Wife will appear capitalized, when it's important for the reader to understand the depths of the relationship. To me, it should be that way. It is to show how important each husband is to the other.

When you get further in the story, Last names and the words vampire and werewolf are meant to remove your comfort.  To reveal it not Erasermic the couple any more but two monsters on a violent collision course.

One must also understand the underlying concept that this relationship is failing due to created behaviors. Hizashi is too set in his mind that his killing is justifiable, by being a vampire. Yamada believes that being reborn a vampire, his personal failings are acceptable because he was born that way.

Yet like drugs, his dangerous behavior also puts Shouta in danger. When you put your selfish needs, before your partner, then no matter how much love, you love yourself more.

This story is a lemon too but it's not about their sexual preference. It's not about being Husbands. It's not Hizashi gets his evil because of it.

He has it because he became a monster that kills for pleasure.

~• Being gay is a beautiful thing in my mind though I am not...

I next wish to promote Shibari as a safe and beautiful intricate aspect of being tied up

I next wish to promote Shibari as a safe and beautiful intricate aspect of being tied up. In this story it is being used to do sexual torture. Shibari should never have anything to do with torture.

Finally, I go by old school that Vampires are considered monsters due to their nature (urges of extreme and cruel ) violence. I am using a monster image, of Hizashi and Shouta, so not remotely a fluff bunny short story of lovey dovey.

Werewolves are also considered monsters due to their inability to control their animalistic side. Shouta struggles with control everyday, he just makes it seem it's controled. He is the odd Werewolf not normal behaved one.

I am introducing a 'being' Deer Woman: There are many variations of her story, describing her as everything from Nunnehi to Witch or normal Human originally. In her more beneficent aspect, she is associated with fertility and love, but when crossed has quite a dark side.