Thankful

Chase POV 

"So all you do is just press these two buttons and boom," the hydro loop takes us to the top floor, " where here." 

"OK I think I can remember that, thanks again Chase!" She turns her heel and begins to walk off.I go back to the hydro loop and see Kaz and Oliver giggling like little school girls.

"OooOOOoh somebodies got a crush~" They say in unison.

"Oh shut up Oliver your one to talk," I stat to imitate Oliver, " I'll keep you warm Skylar storm~" 

I hear Kaz's voice interrupt mine, " And will fly into the-"  

"Stop don't you dare continue that!" Oliver shouts in embarrassment.

I pull out my phone and play the song that Oliver made for Skylar. 

"Turn that off right now!!!!" Oliver yells. 

He reaches for my phone but I yank it out of his direction and turn the volume to max. Kaz clutches his stomach and laughs so hard he falls onto the couch.

Oliver grabs a pillow and covers his very red face, "You guys suck," He sighs giving up.

I turn my phone and head back to the hydro loop. I finally finish the report and head back to the top floor.  I see my sister and Skylar talking to (y/n). I catch a glimpse of her smiling face she seems to be enjoying herself. I watch the girls talk to each other in amusement. All of the sudden I get the idea to go to the beach, maybe we could go to the pool I don't think there's a beach in Centium City, but I know Mr. Davenport has his own Davenpool in Mission Control.

 "Hey guys!" I see everyone but Eriyani's head turn to me, because she was in a different room,  

"Lets go to the pool, it's in Mission Control, Mr. Davenport said it was in the 5th wall." I say pointing to the elevator.

I see Bree turn to Skylar, "I'm up for it! What about you Sky?" Bree asks.

"Sure why not," Skylar says. Kaz nods and so does Oliver. 

"Hey (Y/n), do you wanna come too?" I say in a soft tone. 

"Really!" (y/n) says in a excited tone.

(Y/n) POV 

"Really!" I say in sheer excitement. I couldn't explain how happy I was. I nodded my head vigorously.

"What are you so excited about, servant~" I feel the venom slowly dripping off her words as my smile slowly fades.

"Nothing Lady Grahetea, I'll take my leave now-" I try to leave but I feel a hand on my wrist.

" (Y/n) you can stay," I see Bree's glare on Eriyani. I feel the hand on my wrist pull me away from Eriyani.

"Lets go buy some bathing suits," Bree says as the tense air finally lightens up. I see my other teammates behind me glaring at Eriyani.

I could feel my cheeks slowly become wet and a big smile tugging at my lips. 

"Thank you," I wispier quietly. 

Chase Pov

I glare at Eriyani and look back in front of me to see (Y/n) crying I was about to ask if she was okay but then see part of her smiling widely.

(ART NOT MINE CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE THIS)

I smile lightly seeing how happy she was.

                                                                                    Time skip

We finally make it to the store and Bree and Skylar shove the boys into the boys section. 

I just grab a random pair of trunks and wait for Oliver and Kaz. 

Skylar's POV

We push the boys into their section and pick (Y/n)'s bathing suit.

CLIFFHANGER!!!