Human alastor x Anthony!

Human alastor x human angel.

So, I did something along the lines of this in another amino app and another fandom. You can use this scenario in multiple different ships.

Alastor is a rich man, he earns more than he could ever use, and lives in a marvelous big house. He enjoys hunting and of course still has his secret serial killer side.
However, he had grown quite lonely in that big empty house.

One day, he went to a pet shop to see if he could perhaps find some nice company to take home. It was going well and he was thinking of what to pick, even though he knew that none of these felt right for him.
He took a glance at his watch, it was late, then a glance out the window, it was about to storm. He decided to leave the store and go home. On his way to the car which was parked a short walk away, it began to rain, and thunder. A very bad storm.

Alastor hurried to fold up his umbrella and ran through the grey street as if he was feeling from the rain, and looked back to see how far he was from the pet store.
In the short while he glanced back he tripped over something a bit big, and heavy-...and soft..?

He sat up and rushed to his feet quickly, looking at what he had tripped over only realise that it was a young...Male..? He wasn't quite certain.

The person he had tripped over was wearing a very ripped and dirty miniskirt, and a pink sweater that was just as ripped and dirty. Their hair covered thir eyes. It was a bit brownish blonde from all the dirt, however alastor could see that under all that dried dirt and blood there was a beautiful person. He didn't know what he felt but he felt- something he didn't want to lose.

The stranger was scared, and was holding a newspaper and trying to use it as shelter. It wasn't going well until someone also ran into him.

The stranger was scared and wanted to flee but alastor stopped him and invited him home. At home, alastor learned that the stranger who was in fact a Male's name was Anthony, and Anthony had run away from home to get away from all the abuse. He ran after a pretty nasty fight him and his dad had.

Anthony had an infected gunwound in his leg, and a lot of scratch marks on his arms.

Basically the two get together by al insisting to stay, and Anthony having nowhere else to go, agrees.