The Final part (complete)

If you were all new, have not read Part 1 and Part 2 of The Mysterious Girl, then please read it first, or else you will not understand the final part of The Mysterious Girl.

This is the final part of the Mysterious girl, so now it will be known what was in that bag?

When I opened that bag, I felt very strange to see what was in it, it contained very strange things which I could never understand.

Let's start the final part of our story:-

When I opened that bag, it had an envelope in white. I took the envelope out of the bag and saw that nothing was written on it. I was looking for that girl's name on that envelope, I thought maybe that girl's name should be on that envelope. But there was nothing on the envelope. I put that envelope on the table.

There was another envelope in it that was blue, that envelope was a little strange, it was a little airworthy. I also took out that blue envelope and placed it on the table. And there was a pen drive in it, I did not understand why this pen drive is in it, I also placed it on the table.

There was also an antique key in that bag, I did not understand what this key is. I set the key to the table as well. There was nothing but these 4 things in that bag.

 I opened the blue envelope first of all and opened it when I saw them fly away. There was money in that envelope. I took the money from the envelope and counted it. There were 6000 rupees in that envelope, and after seeing that money, the loud voice came out of my mouth. "what is this? Suddenly a loud voice came out of my fascination.

 I did not understand why the girl gave me so much money? I put that money back in that envelope and quickly opened the second white envelope. There was a letter in that envelope, I thought maybe there would be something about that girl in this letter, so I quickly opened that letter. Something like that was written in that letter.

Hi...

I know that you will have many questions in your mind at this time. But it is true that I know you and also know everything about you. But you do not know me. And I can not tell you anything about myself, I ask you for this. I want to hide my identity from you. So I covered my face. And this money is only for you and I cannot tell you anything about yourself, maybe I stay close to you, feet, you don't know. You just understand that I am your friend and now what I am going to tell you, do not be afraid to do it, please do not risk your life, just take care of yourself, you are an angle, you do not even know yourself. Do not be afraid, just take care of yourself and keep this pen drive carefully and this key is also your life in this and this pen drive has a piece of very special information, just remember that you are not an ordinary person and me when the time comes. Will come in front of you Allah will protect you. by

I came to tension after reading that letter. After all, who threatens my life?

"Who is this girl angle?

"That girl has given me so much money?

Thousands of questions were going on in my mind. My mind was blank for a while. I did not understand anything. I felt that someone has done a lot of fun with me. Then I thought that I would spend my money to make fun of that much money. I did not know anything Who is in danger of my life?

I got up quickly and quickly put all the stuff back in the bag and quickly went to the computer lab to check the pen drive. I put that pen drive on the computer then to open it I needed a password that I did not have. And wrote a note in it that if someone enters the wrong password more than 3 times So all the data of that pen drive will be deleted by itself, I did not understand that someone will keep such a security queue in their pen drive and if someone can keep so much security, then it means that there will be a lot of important things in that pen drive.

I gave the whole body loses on the chair and I was crying so much that I could not tell. I put those pen drives back in the bag and never tried again. I did not want to take the risk.

I came out of the computer lab and after that, I did not tell those things to anyone, always kept that secret, even after so many months, I used to find that girl, I had not seen that person's face but her eyes were good to me. whenever I see a girl in a  like that girl, I feel that she is the same girl but I am always proven wrong.

Even today, I did not spend that money, in the same envelope that money was given to me by the girl that I did not know how to use that girl's money. That bag, the envelope, the key, the pen drive, I have kept everything intact to date, in the same way, that girl gave me that stuff. And to date.

'I am afraid of who is in danger?

My life has become a puzzle after that accident. I am scared of every person around me now. And the key whose lock I still could not find. There are many questions for which I did not even get answers.

And the most important question was who was that girl?

If you all like this story, please vote and tell me by commenting on how you liked this story, I will wait for your comments and follow for real stories.