Chapter 4

Ivy

Someone is shaking me. Ugh. I hate mornings

Bliss...pure bliss! Whatever I'm sleeping on is sooo soft. I don't think I've ever relaxed so much. Sunlight flitted through the curtains and shone directly on my face. I turn away to avoid it. My room usually isn't sunny. Then again my mattress is not that soft. I felt it then, something cold... on my face! I open my eyes slowly. Brown eyes meets mine in curiosity, tongue wagging

Holy cow! A dog was licking my face.

I started, fully awake and it jumped back obviously frightened. It bounced off the bed and gave a short bark. Taking a good look around my surroundings. Not my apartment obviously. I was in a large room. Heck the room was bigger than my whole apartment combined. The bed was huge, a dressing table with a mirror was by the left side, and the walls were painted white and the ceiling was gold with a chandelier hanging from it. The room had two other rooms in it. I slowly sat up.

Where was I. I look down at myself. And most importantly, where the hell was my clothes. I was in a man's shirt, asides that, I was naked.

This doesn't make any sense

Where was I

What happened. Sighing, I move to get up and I tensed, I felt slight pain in my lower abdomen. Oh gosh! Did I do something stupid last night.

Before I could begin panicking, the door suddenly opened and in walked the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. I never got the chance to see him fully before but now, he exceeded my expectations.

He was tall, probably 6foot 5, dark figure with broad shoulders, hair as dark as night falling in stylish chaos below his ears, framing his face and enhancing his strong jawline. His body had to be toned under that plain white shirt that he wore but his eyes. God! His eyes were the most arresting features. Molten silver with a hint of black swirling in those irises. Like the calm before a storm.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I couldn't stop looking into those eyes. His beautiful mouth moved.. Took a while before I knew he was talking to me

" Like what you see" Gosh, that voice...thick and raspy. He seemed to know what he was doing to me cos his eyes crinkled with amusement. The dog, German shepherd no doubt runs to his feet, tail wagging " I see you've met Julian" the dog bark in reply..probably complaining about me...I don't know...I don't speak dog.

I quickly come back to the present "Who are you... how did I get here..where are my clothes" He raises his brows "you don't remember? Last night_" And suddenly it all comes flooding back

Clubbing... Dancing with that guy... Drinking

Bathroom

Darling, don't be coy... Stop playing hard to get

Slap, slap

Let go off me

Dress rips

Screams

You're safe now

He seemed to know when I remembered because he shook his head, the amusement gone and now replaced with something akin to anger. "Tell me something, do you always go looking for trouble or it just comes naturally to you"

Huh? What am I supposed to say to that..

"I'll have someone clean this place, go freshen up, the bathroom is that way" pointing to one of the rooms I saw before. He turned to go. No. I still wanna know who undressed me "did you_" He stopped and turned to me, eyes still cold briefly making me stutter " Uhm..i m.. mean did you undress me"