Jeff [5]

Imagine Jeff

Before he dies pt2You walk to Hannah's party 8 months pregnant to collect your boyfriend

Before he dies pt2
You walk to Hannah's party 8 months pregnant to collect your boyfriend. You walk into the garden: I see Jeff and I walk over. " y/n your here" clay said. I smile. " OMG y/n your amazing" Hannah said I smile and rub my bump. " I'm going home" Jeff says helping me to his car. We start driving and we start talking about baby names and how excited we are to meet our babt next month. Next thing I knew we hit something my vision goes blurry and I don't remember owt.

I wake up what felt like forever and look around I'm lying in a hospital bed. I look to my left and see clay. " clay" I said. " omg y/n your awake" I smile and rub my bump but it's gone. Clay coughs and puts to a crib. My baby was in there my beautiful baby girl. I pick her up. " what's- where's Jeff" I said looking around. Clay shook his head. " I'm sorry y/n but he died during the crash" my heart broke I started crying. " welcome to the  world baby girl" I kiss her head crying. " any name ideas" clay asked. " Jeff liked Avery Atkins but it doesn't go but I want her to be named after what her daddy wanted" I smile. " I'll help you I promise" clay said sitting  next to me.

And that's what he did clay helped me raise her we was amazing and idk what I could of done without him