Semi-annual

Saturday September 1st
Layla's POV

"You have exactly five seconds to get out this car before i push you out and run you over" , i said to my best friend, Kiana.

"Girl suck my left nut and leave me alone" , she replied while continuing to text on her phone.

We are already late to the bath and body works semi-annual sale and this girl really texting her hoes....I swear i'm THIS close dragging her. She lucky i love her.

"See now i'm done, you were buggin for no reason", she said rolling her eyes. I know this bit-......

"Get out my damn car"

Small Time Skip to inside the store

As we walked into the store, I stopped briefly to smell the different body sprays, washes, and candles.

"BITCH HURRY UP SO WE CAN GET  TO THEM 5 DOLLAR HAND SANITIZERS" ,
Kiana yelled.

" GIRL DONT YELL AT ME", I yelled back.

Sooner or later we were yelling at each other in front of perfumes. I've known her since we were 11 so this is normal for us. I met her in middle school when this dumb hoe passed out on the slide. She was going down backwards and hit her head. I had to carry her to the nurse and a friendship grew from there. Now we are juniors at high school and i still put up with her dumbass.

"STUPID BITCH......you ready to look at the sanitizers now?", she smirked. "girl yes come on" , I smiled as we walked over to the display.

30 minute time skip

I walked to the candles as a last stop for the day. Of course Kiana was talking to a random guy who walked in the store. Trust me...i'm not surprised. I picked up the Mahogany Teakwood candle and sniffed it aggressively. My eyes rolled back to my head and i moaned slightly. "This smell makes me wet", I thought to myself.

" Yo, you said what ma?" , a raspy,female voice said with a smirk.

I opened my eyes and- HOLY MOTHER OF....this makes me a waterfall. I see a fine girl with green roots but the rest of her hair is black. She is slightly taller than me with a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm and some on her neck. She has on baggy jean shorts and a button down shirt with forces. (if you know this outfit i love you) She also has many chains on and rings cover her fingers. Her eyes stare into mine as her smirk gets wider when she notices me checking her out.

" You ok there?", she asked. "uh y-yeah i-i'm just um... yeah" I stuttered. The girl just laughed and shook her head. Wtf is wrong with me , i-idiot. talk like you n-normal.

" I was talking about the candle..because it smells uh...nice...", i chuckles nervously. "You're cute mama what's your name" she asked. She's straightforward .....I like it.

"Layla, you?"
"Billie", she replied, beginning to hold the crotch of her pants. HOT. I need to match her energy immediately. " So we just gonna stand here or are you going to ask for my number already" , I asked. NICE LAYLA NICE. " ok bold i see, that's sexy", Billie said while taking her phone out her pocket.

We swapped phone numbers immediately and make contact names for each other. " So when should i expect your call mamas?", billie smirks. "I could ask you the same question....daddy", i smirked back.

I was internally screaming, but as long as i look cool on the outside i'm good. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was surprised by what i said. The surprised look soon turned into a light laugh. " How about tonight" she said. "Sounds perfect". I smiled and walked away, slightly swaying my hips, to go grab Kiana and head out. I felt Billies eyes on me, and i didn't mind one bit.

A/N: Sorry if this is bad 😭 Also i suck at smut so if you know how to write it then please message me! Next chapter out soon!