chapter 2

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," I said, becoming guilty, he had just gotten his heartbroken and here I was trying to make out with him.

"Lucy, hey, look at me," Beau said softly, I turned my head and he kissed me, hard.

"Beau, I don't wanna hurt you even more." I started.

"You won't, I promise." He said with reassuring eyes. I kissed him back for what seemed like ages. "Let's head back to my place," Beau smirked and started the car. He had one hand on his steering wheel and another on my thigh, gently rubbing circles on it right above my knee. 

We pulled into a condo complex, there was an suv parked beside where Beau pulled in.

"Ah shit, my roommate must be home," He sighed. 

"That doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you," I smirked. Beau smiled and rushed to turn his car off and open the door for me. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me up several flights of stairs. 

After Beau unlocked his door he put me down for a moment. 

"Hey Bortz," He said and waved to a guy laying on the couch with a beer in his hand. 

"Hey Beau, and girl?"

"Lucy," I said flatly. 

"Bortz, can you go stay somewhere tonight?" Beau asked. It took a little longer than necessary for Bortz to understand why.

"Oh, uh. Sure. I guess. I can just go stay with Sid. Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Bortz said and threw on his jacket before walking out the front door.

"Shall we?" Beau asked with a sly smile. 

"We shall," I smiled and blushed slightly. Beau lightly pressed his lips against mine as he led the way to what I assumed to be his bedroom. He gently threw me on the bed and smothered me in kisses on my face, down my neck, making a trail to my chest, but suddenly he stopped. 

"I'm sorry, Lucy. I don't think I can do this. Please don't hate me," Beau said placing his hands on his head. I couldn't tell if he had started crying. 

"Beau, I'm not mad at all. I seriously understand. And I can go home if you'd like," I suggested, I had already hurt him, I didn't want to add gasoline to the fire. 

"No! Please don't go," Beau pleaded and placed one of his hands on top of mine, "I don't want you to leave. We can watch some cheesy movie and eat popcorn or something." I smiled. 

"That sounds wonderful," I replied. Beau picked my hand up and planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand before gently placing it back on the bed. 

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked, scooting back on his bed by the pillows. 

"Literally anything," I shrugged. 

"Wow, so pacific," Beau rolled his eyes. 

"Do you mean specific babe?" I asked, not knowing how babe would effect him.

"It's the same word," He rolled his eyes again sarcastically. 

"How about like Mulan or some badass Disney princess?" I suggested. 

"Dishonor," Beau started.

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!" We both said before bursting into a laughing fit. 

"I like Mulan," Beau smiled. 

"Yeah, I do too." 

"Mulan it is!" He chanted before turning it on Netflix. 

"Hey Beau?" I chirped. 

"What's up baby?" he smirked. 

"Do you happen to have a big t-shirt or something I could wear to sleep in?" I asked. 

"Yeah, of course." He smiled and walked to his closet. "Is this okay?" he asked, holding up and old grey long sleeve. 

"Yeah, that'd be perfect," I smiled. "Where's your bathroom?" 

"Oh, we don't have one. We shit in the sink and take showers when it rains outside or the neighbors puke off the balcony," he said without making a face. I stood in shock and disgust for a good minute before he broke into laughter. "I'm joking. It's down the hallway to your left. If you end up in Bortz's room you've gone too far, and if you end up at our spare bedroom, you haven't gone far enough." He smiled. 

"Okay, good to know," I smiled back before making an adventure down the hallway and into the bathroom. I slid my jeans off my hips and shirt and bra off my chest before I threw on Beau's shirt. It smelled like him, musky but a manly floral at the same time. A really sexy smell. I threw some water on my face before I walked back to Beau's room with my clothes gathered messily in my arms. 

"You can throw those by the door, I can wash them for you tomorrow,"Beau said when I walked in the door. He was laying on his bed in a pair of basketball shorts and shirtless, you could see each defined ab and muscle he had. 

I laid my clothes down where he said too and I proceeded to climb into bed with him. My aunt would've killed me if she knew that I had went home with a guy I had just met, but I don't know where my aunt is, probably drunk somewhere, and I seriously doubt she'd care about me at this point. 

"You look really nice in my shirt," Beau said in a husky voice. 

"You look nice without a shirt," I smiled and looked up at him. He looked down at me and lightly kissed my forehead. 

"You tired?" He asked. I checked my phone. 

2:34am 

"Yeah," I yawned. Beau got off the bed to pull back the covers and the first layer of sheets so I could climb in and get comfortable. "Thank you," I smiled. 

"No need to thank me. Goodnight, beautiful." He said and kissed my forehead again. 

"Goodnight handsome," I whispered before laying my head on the pillow. I felt Beau push away a few stray pieces of hair from my face before I felt the mattress shift before he laid beside me and placed one of his muscular arms around me to pull me closer to him, and that's when I knew, everything was going to be alright.