CHAPTER ONE

REVELATION

Portland, Oregon.

She was feeling down about just breaking up with her boyfriend, Pete. So,she decided to go for her run earlier than usual.

Dressed in her joggers and a new pair of Nike sneakers, stopwatch set, her ear pods playing "Insomnia" by Daya. Alyssa Thunberg called out to her roommate who was half awake; "Hey, I am going out for my run, see you by 8:30 so we can get ready for class" then she headed out.

On a usual day, Alyssa would have taken the normal public route but she opted to take the forest route which was always still and silent.
Whilst running, she noticed a weird doll sitting on the woods, so she went back to pick it up and looked around wondering who might have dropped it, there came a swift figure and all that was audible was her scream *Ahhh!!!!
.

....

Early in the morning, his alarm blaring, he recently just got promoted to the position of a detective so he got up to get ready for work. Few minutes later.

*Phone rings
"Blaike", he said. He talked for few minutes and kissed his girlfriend goodbye and headed out for work.

Daren Blaike, a young partly Caucasian and partly Asian detective with deep brown eyes and perfectly styled hair looked forward to having a perfect first week as a detective.

On getting to the precinct,he proceeded towards his desk to meet his partner, Harry , to find out more regarding the case he was called about.

Harry informed him of an emergency call from an individual who identified herself as
Sandra who claims to have " A missing roommate ".

Minutes later, they got a call from the forest workers notifying the authorities of a lifeless body found in the woods.

Blaike then suggested to his partner that they should check out the body and see if it's a homicide.

On getting to the crime scene, they saw a female's a single foot of Nike sneakers and an ear pod with the music still playing so loud and few feet's away the dead girl's body with wound punctures by the side of the neck and both eyes removed.

Blaike and Harry returned back to the precinct, to try and find if there is a link between the " the reported missing roommate and the dead girl". So a call was placed to Sandra to come in for questioning at the precinct.

While approaching his desk, Blaike saw a cop questioning a man and he looked at the man for awhile, all of a sudden he saw the man's face change into something he has never seen before and back to the normal form.