CHAPTER TWO

BLUTBAD

Austria, Vienna.

*Phone rings
(Speaks in Latin)

"Nonne vos adepto a volumen?" He said
(Did you get the scroll?)

"Nullus, alius est Grimm. Sed vetus domina est."
(No, there was another Grimm. But the old lady is dead.) said the voice over the phone.

"Bene, problema est minus anxietas super se." (Okay, one less problem to worry about.)

Portland, Oregon.

  Blaike!, Blaike!!, Blaike!!!. Alicia shook him awake.He was having a nightmare.
It had been 3 nights since his Aunt,Marie died and he was giving two days off work to mourn his aunt.

Seeing Alicia's worried face, "It's just a bad dream,let's go back to sleep, we both have a busy day ahead." He said.

*Later that morning.

  Blaike got to precinct and as he approached his desk every one stood up.
He wondered why everyone did, then the whole precinct went silent for close to a minute and they offered their condolences then they all continued with their work.

  Harry decided to get Blaike up to speed concerning work and all he missed while away.
"Hey Buddy, you okay?" Harry asked.
"Yes I am, did we get assigned to any new case?" Blaike said
"No we didn't, but some new evidence came up concerning Alyssa Thunberg's case".

Harry went on to explain about the new evidences found at the crime scene.

" They combed the area and noticed two shoe print's. One matching with Allysa's Nike sneakers, the other matching with an unknown Thursday boot".
How on earth were these men going to find a man wearing a Thursday boot in the the whole of Portland!.

*Alicia

*Alicia

She was having a nerve wrecking day. The number of patients she had to see was a bit overwhelming.
She had to leave home earlier than expected 'coz she got a call about an emergency case and she ended up missing breakfast.