Dead in the Water

Music:
Ratt "Round and Round"
Black Toast Music "What a Way to Go"
Billy Squier "Too Daze Gone"
Bad Company "Movin' On"

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Lake Manitoc

18-year-old Sophie Carlton decides to take a swim in the lake. She enjoyed swimming at the local lake, it seemed to calm her in a way. She would even love it. Who knew that it would be the last thing she ever does.

As she swims further into the lake, she looks at her surroundings, which were mainly trees. She felt as if something wasn't right. There was no noise, no movement, nothing.

And before she knew it, Sophie was dragged under the water. Never to resurface again.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

The siblings stopped at a bar to grab a quick drink before their next case

The siblings stopped at a bar to grab a quick drink before their next case. The three sat at a booth, the twins sitting together and Sam across from them.

"You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun for once in a while." Dean says, pointing to a waitress walking by their table, who by the way, was wearing really short shorts. "That's fun."

Sam rolled his eyes while Heather tried not to spit out her drink.

When the siblings arrive at Lake Manitoc, they grab their fake I.D. badges before getting out of the Impala.

Heather looked at the lake as her hair blew with the wind. She'll admit that feeling the cool breeze hit her face was refreshing. After practically being in isolation, it was nice to see and even smell nature. It was all so good.

"Heather, come on!" Dean yells, grabbing her attention.

The siblings walk to the sheriff's office, whose name is Jake Devins, and ask about the latest victim, Sophie, who was the third drowning victim within the year and whose body wasn't recovered.

"I'm Agent Ford, this is Agent Hamill and Agent Fisher. We're with the U.S. Wildlife Service." Dean announces, grabbing the sheriff's attention.

"What can I help you with?" Jake asks, standing in front of his desk.

"We've heard of the drownings in the lake and wanted to check if something is in there." Sam explains.

"Well that's not right. 'Cause we've used a sonar sweep and nothing was there."

"It doesn't hurt to check again." Heather comments.

"I guess it doesn't matter. The dam is leaking so the lake will drain away soon."

"Do you think something's in the lake?" Sam asks.

"Like indigenous carnivores?" Heather adds.

Realizing that the conversation may take awhile, Jake invites them to sit. "Here, sit, please." The siblings sit on the chairs in front of the desk as Jake sits in his chair. "There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, unless it was the Loch Ness Monster."