NCT127: Down And Dirty: Doyoung

FIRST POST IN ABOUT A YEAR THAT IS ACTUALLY SMUT JESUS I NEED TO TIME BETTER

Comment please I am insecure in my writing type...

Requested By: A CLOSE FRIEND

Type: Rough, Kinky, Kitchen, Dirty Talk

Title: Down And Dirty

Group: NCT127

Member(s): Doyoung

Enjoy!

Bright sunrays glaze the tiled kitchen floor as the soft and sweet aroma of your cooking fills the house

Though last night was so passionate and loving, this morning was the perfect thing to help calm down from it all.

You had managed to sneak out of your boyfriends room without waking him.

Breakfast was his reward for everything he did to, and for you last night.

You tie on an apron and get to work, shuffling around the kitchen and pressing play on your kitchen playlist.

Gathering ingredients and heating the oven for your meal, you heard a small sound of dripping and turned to the sink.

Turning off the sink and going back to the stove, you make a small mixure of eggs, vegetables and sausage.

Whipping it all together, you pour it into the pan and push the pan into the oven.

Relaxing as you start making the sauce on the stove, you hum along to the music.

Swinging your hips rhythmically, you found your next mood.

You were solumn and calm, finding inner peace with your music.

Mixing and stirring the sauce, you felt two hands rest on your waist.

You turn around, seeing your boyfriend biting his lip.

"Good morning baby, I was just-"

Your words cut short, he kisses you passionately while slowly lifting your apron.

"Mm..." His arms wrap around your waist, cupping your ass and squeezing it softly.

You bite your lip, allowing him to touch you everywhere.

"No panties? Who told you this was okay?" He spanks you softly.

You laugh, poking out your backside.

"I did, I figured you'd like a reward after all you did for me last night..."

Kissing your neck and shoulders, he turns you around.