Chapter 9: A little too close? (18+)

On the way down to breakfast Cynder held Grayson's arm and rested her shoulder on Grayson. All Grayson did was smile and look at her.
"So what's for Breakfast. I can make almost anything. Do you wanna try my famous chocolate pancakes?" She said cocking her head.
Grayson thought about this and replied with a smile "I'm always down to try something of yours" winking. Cynder blushed and let go of his arm and walked over to the kitchen and started making pancakes.
"Ahh that smells nice. I'll cook up some sausages if you'd like" Grayson said grabbing a pan for cooking the sausage.
"Your so sweet. It's really nothing. My grandma taught me how to make these." She said hovering her hand over the pancakes as if she was revealing them. After some time has pasted the pancakes were ready.

"Wow these are really good, what did you put in them, or what did you do?" Grayson said chowing down
"I just put in a little love" she said winking, in hopes to get his attention. Cynders hopes were granted and Grayson blushed really hard. She noticed that it was hard for Grayson to look at her, but she had a feeling that she was growing on him.
Grayson didn't want to do this never in a million years but said to her "Cynder I really do love you but I don't think it's going to work. I really want it to work I really do" he said grabbing her paws and being careful not to get a cut from her claws. "But since I and from another dimension i have to go back home, you will always have a big place in my heart. But if it's gonna work out your gonna need to test some things" Grayson said trying to be as nice as possible.

Cynder had tears in her eyes but managed to say "W-What will I have to do?" "Your going to test going through the portal" Grayson said in a serious voice.
"I'll try to do almost anything and everything to stay with you." She said looking at him intently, while looking at him she started to slowly pull him closer.

Grayson reacted quickly and pulled her in for a kiss. Cynder got up and went over to her room and singled Grayson to stay there for a few seconds.
"What the hell are you doing Cynder?" Grayson said getting a little bummed out.
"You chill out honey I'm doing something." She said excitedly. After a few minutes Grayson knocked on her door. He heard some drawers being shut and and Cynder struggling. "One second" she said. After minute of weird noises she opened her door. To Grayson's surprise she put on her best make up and cloths. Grayson even noticed her curves in some certain regions.

"Damn your looking sexy." Grayson said
"Yeah yeah hold on." Cynder jumped up on her hind legs and crossed her arms around Graysons neck.
"Dang I didn't know your true height" he said struggling to maintain balance
"I'm sorry do you want me to get back down?" "No not at all, your just fine" Grayson said smacking her ass.
"Oh do that again bad boy that felt good" Cynder said as she kisses him and started to make out with him.

Grayson moves Cynder to her bed and gets on top. Cynder looked so beautiful and perfect he could not look away, the more he looked into her eyes and body the more his heart raced. Cynder moaned lightly into Grayson's kiss as she starts to slowly feel his body being careful not to hurt him with her claws. On the other hand Cynder was bummed out he wasn't a dragon so she could go all out. But she didn't remember the spell at that time or had the scroll with them. Grayson slowly took off Cynders dress knowing that it wasn't really nessesary because she had scales, but he didn't mind it, all he thought about was the moment they both were in. Grayson wanted to play with her for a little bit and tease her, as he slipped in 2 fingers into her pussy making Cynder yelp in pleasure.

Grayson started to finger her faster and every now and then slow down to find her sweet spots. When he found her sweet spot he would know, she would flap her wings just slightly and moan louder. But it wasn't long before Cynder made him stop "Just f-fuck me a-already, stop teasing me babyyy"she said moaning with a small scowl on her face. Grayson also thought it was time to have some more fun. So he slipped his dick into her pussy making her moan loudly. Grayson watched her face turn from a small scowl into a pleasure filled face. Grayson kissed her making her moan.
Cynder begged that he would fuck her faster and harder. Grayson did as she asked, he kept a small mental tally on who had the most orgasms. So far it was 0-3. Grayson was winning so far. Grayson fucked her hard and fast, making sure to get her sweet spots as well as messing with her clit to give her something more. It was nearing Graysons peak, and Cynders peak. Cynder moaned louder as she grown closer and closer to orgasm. Grayson did what he called a power round, making Cynder and Grayson orgasm at the same time. A little before then Cynder was begging to be filled up.

After there festivities came to a end Cynder never loved anyone like that in her entire life and so did Grayson. He looked at Cynder's eyes looked pleased and filled with pleasure, for the remainder of the night (yes they did it for several rounds) they cuddled and fell asleep with each other's warmth and comfort. "I love you so much Grayson, I don't know what i would without you." Cynder said sighing in pleasure. "I love you too Cyndie, I will never find a girl like you. Your perfect for me" Grayson replied