❥;𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍.{𝟶.𝟸}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{💌}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{🔪}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚊𝚗:this is a small filler chapter.

(Y/n) hummed as she walked to her locker and passed by the tall red-headed middle blocker who seemed to have a weird smirk on like he was up to no good but she ignored it and was about to open it before she was body slammed by a certain photographer.

"Ack! Mahiru what the heck?!" She exclaimed and the redhead got off of her and smiled.

"Sorry! After you went home early yesterday I was so worried! You didn't even answer my texts!" Mahiru laughed as (Y/n) dusted off her uniform and shook her head.

"I was busy writing a new story. It's about this girl who has someone who's stalking her and it's been her best friend the whole time!" She beamed and Mahiru oh-ed.

"Sounds interesting! I'll read it at lunch and I'm glad you're feeling better." She hummed, opening here locker and grabbing her books.

"Me too..I felt disgusting." The horror fanatic shuddered at the thought as she opened her locker to be met with another white envelope like the other day.

"Another one..?" She questioned.

"I'm feeling pretty uneasy about your secret admirers after the chocolate accident.." Mahiru mumbled and (Y/n) shrugged as she opened the envelope anyway.

'Hi, (Y/n)-Chan. Sorry for the little incident yesterday, I heard from a buddy that it didn't settle that well. I hope you're feeling better, princess.♡
-Your secret admirer~

"You didn't get one from the other one?" Mahiru asked and I shook my head as I grabbed my books so we could just walk to class, the whole secret admirers thing felt like a cheezy romcon to the girls, non the less it was cute.

"Good morning, Chibi-chan. Polaroid-Chan~!" They heard a voice chime from behind them and the two girls jumped.

"EEEEEK!!" They shrieked and the redhead male laughed.

"Your screams are so excellent...it makes me chuckle!" He chuckled with a slightly weird smile as the two were catching their breaths.

"Don't do that, fucking weirdo!" Mahiru scoffed and the male shrugged, looking at (Y/n).

"You thought it was okay, right Chibi-chan?!" He half whined and the female gave a soft smile.

"It was just a jumpscare! I always love a good scare so don't worry about it!" She giggled, walking to her seat as the male smirked.

'Well you're just gonna LOVE these next couple of weeks.'
-
-
"So your still accepting food." Mahiru said with her hands on her hips.

The (h/c) haired female was holding a pink Bento Box with red hearts.

She sweatdropped.

"I couldn't resist! Maybe it's not like that!" She whined, Mahiru deadpanned as she started praying to (Y/n)'s ancestors to take back this dumb bitch that they sent her.

(Y/n) opened the Bento box to find that one half had rice with pieces of vegetables in it and the other half had Sweet n Sour chicken.

"Wow! They know how to cook!" (Y/n) hummed as she used her chopsticks to eat the sweet and sour chicken while Mahiru was eating raspberries.

"You not feeling sick?" She asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"Oh! And this was the note." (Y/n) handed Mahiru the note.

'Here, I made you this since my commrad almost got you sick. I hope you enjoy it.'
-From your other Secret Admirer

Mahiru crumbled the note up which made (Y/n) whine a bit.

"I really don't trust this whole thing. I think you should stop accepting that. It's dangerous." She said, trying to be the sensible friend but (Y/n) was liking the gifts.

"Aw.." She mumbled as she was finishing up her Bento box, unlike the chocolates she didn't have a sick feeling. She threw away her chopsticks and the box as they left the roof.

"Heading off to the photography club."

"I'll be at the literature!"

The two females made their ways as (Y/n) was looking down at her book, trying to find the new poem she was suppose to show off before she walked into a wall..

"Gomen.' A d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ rough voice said and (Y/n) smiled upon seeing the tall brown haired male.

"It's fine Ushijima-San." She him as she stood up and dusted off her skirt.

"It's funny how this is the second time I've seen you by running I you!" She hummed and the male nodded, a small blush on his cheeks thay went un-noticed.

"You going to the basketball club?" She asked and he nodded.

"I had to check up on the Art club, their designing things for our water bottles and banner." He said and she smiled.

"Ah! That's cool, well I gotta go! Don't want Monika to snatch me by my hair because I'm late!" She giggled, waving goodbye to the tall team Captain who gave a shy wave back.

As (Y/n) walked away Ushijima couldn't help but stare at her with a small smirk.

"... She.. talked to me again...And seemed happy to see me." The male mumbled to himself, a lovesick smile.
-
-
-
Damn...

This took a while to update...and it suxks

Okay.

So the next Update is going to be either Tomorrow or Tuesday.