❥;𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍.{𝟶.𝟽}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{💌}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{💌}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━The next day (Y/n) had walked to the school with a pep in her step

The next day (Y/n) had walked to the school with a pep in her step.

"Common Mahiru! Pick up! Pick up!" She panicked as she continued to call the redhead as she walked into the school she noticed a small chatter among students.

"Tragic.."
"Does she know..?"
"Koizumi..."
"Bathroom.... hanging."

(Y/n) froze once she heard that and started to run toward the bathroom only to find it was crowded by a bunch of girls.

"Oh my gosh.."

"Get the teacher."

"EEEEEK!"

"What's going on?! Move! Move!" (Y/n) exclaimed and everyone looked at her with worry.

"You might not wanna.."

(Y/n) wasn't trying to hear that, she pushed past underclassmen and peers as she tried to get to the front of the crowd and once she did she had froze right in here spot.

There she was...

Mahiru Koizumi...she was hanging from the bathroom stall with her head down and arms with cuts like a million barcodes, some blood still dropping onto the ground as her body was slightly swaying.

"No.." (Y/n) mumbled and went out to reach the hanging female but was held back by her underclassmen.

"(Y/n)-Senpai! Don't touch it!"

"SHE'S NOT AN IT! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!" The female cried as tears rushed down her (s/t) cheeks.

"Gomen! Gomen! But please you can't touch her!" Another student commented as a teacher rushed into the bathroom.

"Oh my! EVERYONE OUT OF THE BATHROOM. NOW! GO TO CLASS!" The teacher yelled as (Y/n) was let go and fell onto the ground, staring at Mahiru's hanging body before she lunged at jer and hugged her torso.

"MAHIRUUUUUUU! COME BACK! COME BAAAAACK!!"
-
-
(Y/n) sat in her seat just staring at Mahiru's desk.

There was a single white flower..

"Ms.(L/n).." The teacher inched out as the female continued to stare at her best friends desk. She has one of the most blank stares anyone could ever see on her.

"Yes.." She finally answered, turning her head to the teacher. Her eyes seemed more dull and she wouldn't smile.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked, this was one of the times that their teacher was actually sincere.

"No.." She replied, looking back at her friends desk.

"Please pay attention then." He said and she sighed, resting her head in the palm of her hand.

(Y/n) had finally broke.

The whole class felt so bad for her but little did she know that this wouldn't be the last thing that would hurt her deeply.

(Y/n) almost fell asleep during her class hours if her teacher wasn't constantly waking her up.

She seemed to not be able to pay attention to the lesson but only staring at Mahiru's desk as if she was still right there and talking with her.

"Mahiru.." She mumbled under her breath while tracing over the desk before she turned her eyes to their teacher who was about pulling together his lesson.

Bringgggggg! Bringgggggg! Bringgggggg!

Everyone left the classroom but of course (Y/n) was one of the last as she trudged behind everyone to get to her locker.

"Hey, Chibi-chan. I heard what happened to Polaroid-Chan.." Tendou said as he was patting her back and she shrugged, stating down at her feet.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I...I don't know. I don't really feel like doing anything, Tendou.." She whispered, her voice slowly cracking.

"I'm sorry..do you need-" Tendou couldn't finish his sentence before he felt the female against him and tightly hugging him.

"S-She's gone Tendou.." She whimpered, burrying her face into his blazer as she let tears fall.

Tendou hugged her back and softly patted her back.

"It's okay.. Me and Ushijima will be the shoulder you can cry on, okay?" He hummed sweetly as the female nodded, softly clenching onto him for support as he smiled.

"Y-You will..?" She whispered and the male nodded upon letting her go.

"Of course we will, because we'll always be there for you." Tendou said as she grabbed her Bento box out her locker and wiped her tears.

"A-Arigato...w-with m-my whole stalker thing a-a-and Mahiru d-d-dying...A-And my parents always being g-gone.... I-It's nice to have someone there for me.." She whispered and the male nodded.

"Don't worry! We'll always be there for you." Tendou smiled.

"Always?.." She repeated as they were now walking to the gym, the taller male gave a nod.

"Always!" He ruffled her head as she gave him a soft smile.

"I just wish this school year would end now....." She sighed.

"Well..me and Ushijima are going on a trip this weekend and wouldn't mind you coming along. It won't end school but it'll take your mind off things." He said and she smiled.

"I'd like that."
-
-
SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED AND WAS KINDA RUSHED AS A FILLER.

GOMEN YALL🤧