Annes plan

Anne's POV( finally!)
I woke in in Catherine's arms, I looked up at her and smirked a bit as I stayed there. Anne wasn't moving anytime soon, she's wanted to be like this with Cathy since freshman year.
Anne May have been popular but was still human, during freshman year she sat behind Catherine and Catalina in health. And as she listened to the two girls talk she couldn't help but develop a crush Catherine. She always thought it was a silly crush so she never acted in it, but despite never talking to Catherine Anne always seemed to have her eyes set on her. But junior year started and during the summer Anne had enough of her sitting around and day dreaming about the girl in her health class for two years. This year she planned on at least becoming friends with Cathy and hopefully something more, she wanted Catherine to laugh and smile. It wasn't creepy or anything. She didn't know much about Catherine but she had a huge crush on Catherine and she wanted to date Catherine but she knew she didn't feel the same way.
Anne's little trip down memory lane was cut short when she heard Cathy groan." Annie?" She asked in a groggy voice as she looked at her. Anne smiled as she looked at Catherine.
"Yeah?" She asked as Cathy snuggled up to her.
"How long was I asleep for?" She asked as she let out a cute little yawn.
"About an hour." Anne said as she looked at Catherine." Do you wanna do something today?" Anne asked as she sat up and looked at Catherine.
"I don't know. Watch a movie? Eat some food?" Cathy suggested as Anne nodded.
"Yeah that sounds great!" Anne said as Cathy stood up and left the room, probably to get some food. Anne smiled as she stood up and looked around the room. Doing a bit of exploring as she looked at her desk that had tons of note books stacked on it. Cathy must really like writing. She then looked at some other stuff until she found a book, she picked it up but it was quickly taken away by Cathy, who now looked annoyed.
"Anne! Don't you know anything about privacy!" Cathy snapper as Anne jumped a bit, she didn't mean to be rude she was just looking around since she wanted to know more about the writer.
"Sorry. I did mean to-" Cathy was quick to cut her off.
"Anne you can't look through my stuff! That private and I have my own person thoughts no one needs to ever see." She said as she put the book away
"Cath I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you." Anne said as Cathy let out a sigh.
"It's.. it's fine." Cathy said as she sat on the bed and Anne sat next to her. Cathy put a movie in the tv in her room as she relaxed again. Anne sat there uncomfortably as she looked at the screen, only one day of talking and Anne already managed to piss her off. Funny huh?