part 7

[ KOOK'S BET ]

"Pass the beer" I said as I tipped the last of my drink back. "Damn Lev, Pogue really stressing you out huh?" Kelce joked, "what no! I just want to party" I spoke, and with that Sarah grabbed my hand and led us to dance.
"That's your fifth cup, you sure you are okay?" I mumbled a yes and continued doing my thing. "How did it go today?" "I had fun Sarah, considering we got shot at but with him like everything is so natural and-" "hold on, you're not actually catching feelings for him? Are you?" I rolled my eyes, "of course not, that defeats the purpose of the bet, Sarah"

-

"Oh no you don't, you're way too gone. Let me take you home" Rafe's face came into view, blurry face, it could be Rafe or maybe not. I chuckled at my thoughts, "uhh Lev?" "What, maybe Rafe? I am having fun" "Yes but fun is over now, Cmon" He said guiding me towards the front door.

"You know you are attractive but you are such a pushy dick sometimes that it ruins it" I mumbled, "Damn..drunk words, sober thoughts, right" he laughed. I laughed at his comment.

He played some random songs as he drove us to mine. My head leaned against the cold window, "it's so hot in here" I mumbled as I took my top off. "Uh Lev, Cmon now, shirt back on" he spoke, eyes still stuck on the road. "But it's hot Rafe and so am I" I winked, or drunkly attempted to.

As we were parked in my vacant driveway I did something very stupid, I pulled Rafe down into a kiss. He just looked so good to my drunken state. He didn't pull away but deepened the kiss.

"No. Ones. Home" I said in between kisses as I was pushed up against the front door. We quickly made it upstairs and onto my bed.

I pulled his shirt off his head and the rest of what I had on soon followed onto the floor. "Lev, fuck" Rafe panted as he watched me take my panties off. "That was hot" he said when I threw them effortlessly on the floor.

"Rafe" I groaned as he kissed down my chest and stomach. He was so fucking hot and every touch had me wetter.

"Oh fuck Rafe" I panted...

-

My head felt so heavy when I woke up the next morning. I needed a nice bath and a smoothie from the wreck sounded so fucking good. I kicked my leg to the side, my body freezing and eyes widening as a low groan rang out. "No, no, no" I mumbled as I threw myself off the bed and onto the floor. "Rafe, get up" I whisper-yelled, hitting him with a throw pillow. "Lev what're you-" "doing here? i'm trying to figure that out about YOU" I snapped, "Oh shit" he spoke, finally realizing, making me let out a groan.

"It's okay, just leave before anyone sees you. Like right now" I stressed, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of my bed. He towered over me in his boxers, "Okay ha, put these on" I grabbed his clothes from the floor and shoved it to his chest. He chuckled, "stop, this isn't funny. No one can find out about this, it was a mistake" I stressed, "not even JJ, oh my god" I mumbled. "Wait. Do you- Are starting to catch feelings for this pogue?" he asked, "No! no, it would blow my cover if he found out, Rafe" I quickly replied.

-

I threw myself onto the couch once I got rid of Rafe. I'm such an idiot, I "cheated" on JJ. I know this wasn't to be taken seriously and wasn't supposed to be a real relationship. But a part of me wanted it to be, I really liked him.

I had taken a shower, cleaning off any memory of last night. I got ready for the day and left to get breakfast by myself. Which I had successfully done avoiding my parents.

After that I ordered chick fil a for the pogues and would stop on the way for my smoothie bowl. I felt soo shitty, in order to make myself feel somewhat better Id treat them with breakfast.

-

"Hey" I smiled as John B opened his door, he welcomed me inside and I set the bags of food down on the counter. JJ asleep on the couch, I sat down beside his body and brushed the hair from his eyes. I smiled looking down at him, playing with his hair a little bit.
"Thanks for the food" John B spoke, I looked up nodding my head and a small smile etched on my face.

-

Later on Pope and Kiara joined us at the docks, I was confused because all of the focus was on me.

"We're gonna teach you how to swim" JJ said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in between his legs from where he sat, "uhm you sure that's a good idea?" I laughed, "yeah I'll be with you the whole time, you're in good hands" he winked, "gross" Pope mumbled, making my face turn red slightly.

-

We hopped on the hms pogue and John B drove us out a little away from the docks. "Uh uh, Kook assholes 2 o'clock" Pope mumbled, my body going slightly stiff as Sarah and Topper drove by us in Topp's Malibu. He sent a nod my way and I sat still. JJ tightened his grip around my waist,

"You don't have to pretend you don't see us bitch" Kiara said loud enough for them to hear.

a/n:
Helllo all! Seen a few comments & no, I have not discontinued the story, just been very very lazy & caught up with life. Here is something that's been in drafts that I touched up a bit. More to come xx

Happy New year! Hope all the blessings come your way this year.