Chapter 3/ First day of U.A/Training

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" a male voiced shouted

"I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points." a female voice said.

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them.  On the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy Quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness." the deep male voice explained as they replayed the camera on the examiners in the center battle.  They watched Bakugou use his bombing quirk to destroy many Faux villains.

"This okami boy is very skillful and focus, he has both rescue points and villain points.  He's at the first place. He seems really strong and fast and even with his sword on fire, looks even powerful.  I heard that his whole family was killed by the villains, so he's only family member is his grandpa and his little sister. Unfortunately, his sister is missing. His life is not that easy."

"Ohh, poor him.  He went through a lot." A female voice said sadly.

"In contrast, there's the 7th place student with zero villain points.  There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past, but it's been a while since I almost saw someone blow it away. But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack...It's like he's young child whose Quirk just manifested."

timeskip by Vanilla licking the screen and wagged her fluffy tail

"This is your first day of UA Academy school, hope you had a great day there." Grandpa drink his tea as he sees his grandson wearing UA school uniform and leaving the house. Vanilla, Snowball and Buttermilk went crazy happy as Vanilla and Snowball running around Tsukki's legs.

"Hey Grandpa, what if this Academy is the same thing happened to me before in darn filthy middle school?" Tsukki asked worriedly.

"Nonsense, that school is nothing but dreadful unintelligent people, I'm sure today in your school will be different.  I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends and I know that you will. Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why they call it present." Grandpa said as he looked at his as he gave his grandson some courage.(I can't help it, Oogway's words are awesome and wise tortoise/or turtle)

"Arigatou, Grandpa.  I'll be off now, and I'm coming for ya, U.A. Cause this wolf is about to get wild!" Tsukki left the house and walked to the huge building of UA Academy.

"Tsukki!" The green haired boy ran towards and greeting.

"Hey, Izuku, ya coming?" Tsukki said as he walked with Izuku, to their classroom

"Are you excited to be here?" Deku asked excitedly, but Tsukki felt uncomfortable about the school of what happened in middle school.

"Yea, I was born to be ready." Tsukki replied as they walked together to find and then found it as the huge door with the big letter 'A'.

'The door's huge! Is it for accessibility?' Deku thought

"The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..."Deku said as he he think of Bakugou and the glasses guy would be in this class while Tsukki felt uncomfortable but calmly took a breath.

The white okami teen first went into the class. As he opened the door, there's an argument between the glasses guy and the angry bomb ash-blonde pomeranian.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" the raven haired guy shouted.

"Huh?" Bakugou looked at him with a smug face.

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Nope. What junior High did you go to, you side character?" Bakugou asked with his tough tone.