Chapter 2/Pass the exam

Third pov

Midoriya start to run off the huge 0 pointer, as to save the brown haired girl from crashing.

"There is absolutely no merit in taking on that faux villain. But that creates the opportunity...for it to shine brightly...and rise to the surface." beneath Midoriya's leg, the red like energy blasted Midoriya off as the brown haired girl looked at the green curly haired boy jumped off and make a fist, as Tsukki pulled the chocolate brown haired girl off the cement.

"Squeeze your buttocks...and yell this inside your heart--SMASH!!!!" Midoriya finally smashed the 0 pointer in the face, which surprised everyone in the Battle Center. All Might(skinny form) smiled.

"That's right. It rises to the surface--The most important qualification of a hero--The spirit of self-sacrifice!" All Might said.

Timeskip by Todoroki eat soba with Tsukki who is eating Korean cold noodle with chili paste together peacefully again...

"The conditions are the same as when I tried to save Kacchan. But it's different. This time..."

"One minute left!" Present Mic Shouted out the time, which makes Midoriya realized that he's falling after punching the 0 pointer.

'Wait, this is All might's power. I'm able to jump this high now. Landing should be a piece of cake-cake-cake...BREAK!?' he finally realized that he can't move his legs and his right arm after the punch. He started to screaming as Tsukki dashed to catch Midoriya.

"You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body." All Might said in Midoriya's head.

'Oh yeah! I'm such an idiot! A more ten months was just barely enough time. I can just barely hold this borrowed power. I was being conceited for a second! I've only been given the right to stand at the start line! Think! What to do? What to do? If I aim to that move to the ground...Both my legs and my right arm are broken. I only have my left arm...! I felt someone carried me and it was Tsukki!' Tsukki caught Midoriya on his arm.

"Not bad for newbies like you, good one kiddo." Tsukki said

This is how Tsukki carry Izuku:

Then the gravity quirk girl started to throw up sparkle thing out of her mouth

Then the gravity quirk girl started to throw up sparkle thing out of her mouth. Tsukki settle Midoriya down the ground and start walking towards the nauseous girl who overdo her quirk and rubbed her back to let it all out.

"Let it all out, girl, let it all out.  Don't overdo your quirk." Tsukki said as he lightly patted the gravity girl, who vomited.

"Times' up!" Present Mic shouted as Midoriya felt devastated as he didn't get any points for destroying any faux villains and passed out. 

"What was that guy?!"

"He suddenly jumped at the obstacle. He seems to have a reinforcement type quirk but that was unusual... but he had such an amazing quirk." Some people whispered.

"What kind of of life did he live that made him so jumpy?"

"Maybe he was acting to trick others?"  As the others started to whispered.

"Everyone, close your mouth.  Don't judge others by their books cover."  Tsukki said.

'They're missing the points, Didn't they see?  I saw that this Tsukki boy whispered to that guy.  They planned to jump out to save that girl.  He was aware of the remaining time, his own safety, and the points he needed to pass...and even so, he did not hesitate at all!' The glasses guy thought as he thought when he saw Midoriya was stunned as he stared in terror.

'If we had not been in an exam...of course, I would have done the same with that cute boy!... wait. Exam? Of course?... wait a minute...' the raven guy with glasses thought

Tsukki's pov

Midoriya passed out and didn't pass to destroy the faux villains but he will pass.  Then I heard an small old lady came by.

"Okay.  Good work, good work, good work. Eat some gummies." She gave it to some people including me. 

"Arigatou." I replied to this nice old lady.  She almost remind me of my grandma. She then walked towards Midoriya. 

"Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own quirk?"  She asked as she look down at Izuku

'It's as if his body is not used to his quirk yet.'  The old lady suddenly made her lip soothing as she kissed Midoriya's head.

"Kiss...!" She said, what in the world was that?

"What was that?" One of them asked weirdly.

"U.A. High's licensed school nurse...the youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl!" The french blonde replied.  Ah that makes sense.  Never heard of that quirk before. Then I see that Midoriya' left arm, and both his leg are healing.

"Her Quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her." The french blonde said.

"Let's finish this quickly.  Is anyone else injured?" She asked

"Um there's a girl who overdo her quirk and feel nauseous." I replied to her.

At home...

"So my grandson, how's the exam?"

"It went too easy but then there's this guy who had this invincible quirk in the exam that I was in, with the 0 pointer. He tried to rescue the girl while I gave him a plan to do to pass." I replied.  Snowball and Vanilla came up to me happily, as they scurried to my leg and bark happily while Buttermilk fluttered his wings to land on my shoulder.

"Taidaima, Snowball. Vanilla. Buttermilk. My little babies." I smiled.

"I hope you and that boy passed." Grandpa Feng said.

Fews days later...

"Grandpa, I got a letter from U.A." I grabbed the letter yet bit heavy.

"Oh! Go ahead and opened it, my grandson." Grandpa Feng replied, as I ripped it opened and reveal as a projection, then it appeared to be All Might.

"Oh. So this is you, All Might." I said.

"Yes I am. And I had an announcement news for you.  You got fifty-six point for villains, and you got 50 rescue points as you save the the others, the girl and that boy.  Young Tsukki, you passed!  Welcome to the U.A., This is your hero Academia.  Also the boy you helped him got passed for you to saving that girl and that boy." I smiled that I passed, even that Midoriya guy.

"Grandpa, I passed the exam, and the one I mention the green haired guy also passed."  I said as he gave me a  smile.

"You see, my grandson.  I knew you passed, and your families and your sister will be very proud of you." I cried a little when they were passed and my sister is still missing but I will find her.  While this happened, Buttermilk, Vanilla and Snowball went up to me and chirping and barking happily that I passed.

"Arigatou, Vanilla, Snowball and Buttermilk, my precious fluffy babies. I will tried my best to make this family proud, Grandpa."

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day in U.A. and I will find my little sister someday.