Chapter 3

Hello my dear reader's here's another chapter of this fanfic. Sorry that I haven't updated in so long.

------------------------------------------------------

Allen pov
I was walking to school when I heard a crying noise. I followed the crying sound and I found that it was a little girl looking up at a tree and I looked in the tree and seen a cat. I walked up to the little girl and bent down beside her " is that your cat little" I asked and she turned towards me. " Uh huh but she seen a dog and ran up the tree and I can't get her" she said and I wiped her tears away " no need to cry I'll get her" I said and she nodded. I put my bag down and walked over to the tree and looked up " come here kitty" I said but the cat didn't move. I grabbed onto a branch and pulled myself up and did it again and I was now in front of the cat. I put out my hand to pet her but she scratched at my hand " it's okay girl I'm not going to hurt you" I said and started to pet her. I came down the tree with the cat in my arms " here you go little one" I said handing the cat to the girl " thank you mister" she said and ran of with the cat in her hands.

Time skip

Allen pov
I walked into Ms. Bustier class a little late " your late Allen" Ms. Bustier said " sorry Ms. Bustier I didn't mean to be late I helped a little girl get her cat out of a tree" I said looking at Ms. Bustier " I'll let it go this time Allen now please go take a seat." Ms. Bustier said and I nodded sitting beside Nathaniel. As I was writing down stuff I seen a hand holding a bandaid and I looked over and seen Nathaniel " why are you giving me a bandaid" I asked and he pointed to my hand that got scratched. " Oh then thank you Nathaniel" I said giving him a smile and took the bandaid and put it on.

It was now time for lunch and I turned to Nathaniel " hey Nathaniel would you like to have lunch with me and my friends" I asked him and he looked surprised at first " a-are sure" he said and I nodded " yeah it's okay they won't mind" I said and he nodded. We walked over to Marinette, alaya, nino, and Adrian " hey guys do you mind if Nathaniel has lunch with us" I asked them " the more the merrier dude" nino said and they nodded.  We were sitting where we were yesterday eating. As we were eating my phone rung and I picked it up and seen it was master Fu. I answered the call " hello" I said " Allen it's me wade master Fu is sick" wade said and my eyes widen " is everything okay dude" I heard nino ask and I shook my head " I'll be there right" I said and hung up then I stood up " sorry to leave but I got to go my uncle has fallen sick" I said " what about classes" alaya said " I'll call the school later and tell them why I missed but I have to go bye guys" I said and ran out while grabbing my bag.

Third pov ( really short)
" I hope Allen uncle is okay" Adrian said and everyone nodded " let's call him after school and see if everything okay" alaya said " okay" Marinette said.

Time skip

Allen pov
I walked into master Fu house and seen him laying down. " Are you okay master Fu" I asked sitting beside him " it's simply a cold, wade panicked when I fainted" master Fu said and I nodded. I got some water and a wash cloth to put on master Fu's forehead. I grabbed a glass of water for master Fu " here master Fu it's some water" I said helping master Fu " thank you Allen but you don't have to do this I'll recover" master Fu said " it's okay master I'll have Alex get some medicine for you" I said sitting down beside master Fu and took out my phone and texted Alex.

Alex pov
I was sitting on the couch finishing my school work when my phone dinged. I picked it up and seen that Allen texted me saying that master Fu is sick and he asked me to get some medicine for him. I got ready and left the house. As I was walking I bumped into a group of kids " sorry bout that I didn't mean to bump into you" I said looking " no worries it's fine" a brown haired girl said " ah um I'm still new here to piars do any of you know where the pharmacy is" I asked looking at them " it's not far from here you just go straight and then turn right" a midnight blue haired girl said " ah thank you I better hurry before Allen gets worried" I said and was about to walk away from them until " do you mean Allen Smith" the brown haired girl said " uh yeah how do know him" I asked " where his classmates dude" a boy in a red hat said " ah then you guys must be Marinette, alaya, nino, and Adrian nice to meet you I'm Alex kikichi Allen's boyfriend" I said and seen some of them shocked " did Allen not say he has a boyfriend" I asked and they shook there heads " you don't mind do you" I asked staring at them " no it's perfectly fine we just didn't know he was dating anyone" Adrian said " ah okay then but I must be going to get medicine" I said " is it for Allen's uncle" alaya asked and I was confused for a moment then I realized that there must be a miraculous holder here " ah yes it's for him he came down with a cold" I said and smiled " okay then see ya dude " nino said and I waved walking away.

Time skip

Alex pov
I walked into master Fu's house and seen Allen sitting beside master Fu. " What took you so long" Allen asked " I ran into your group of friends" I said and he nodded. I handed him the medicine and then started to play with wade.  After awhile master Fu feel asleep and Allen came and sat beside me " hey wade if master Fu gets worse or something happens please call me okay" Allen said patting Wade's head " I promise Allen and I thank you for your help you to Alex I appreciate it." Wade said and Allen smiled " it's not a problem wade master Fu is like a uncle to me so I'll help look after him" Allen said and I smiled at that.

We were now at are house have some dinner. " I noticed that there was a miraculous holder in the ground of friends and that must of been why you said uncle" I said and he nodded " your right Marinette and Adrian are miraculous holders. Marinette is the ladybug miraculous wilder and Adrian is that cat miraculous wilder." Allen said and I nodded " what I seen of the two master Fu has made a great  choice for the ladybug and cat miraculous" I said and Allen nodded. I laid down holding Allen to my chest " goodnight babe" I said giving him a kiss " goodnight to babe" Allen said falling asleep in my arms.

------------------------------------------------------

Whew that was a semi-long chapter but I hope you like it and have fun reading. Stay safe and have a wonderful day bye bye my dear reader's.