Chapter 3

Dipper sat infront of his big shell mirror. Heavy sighs in the air as he put on his tail garments. A row of shining pearls twisting around his tail and draped over his hips. He slipped a shell braclet over his thin wrist and a shell necklace that was once his mother's, over his neck.

Dipper took one final look at himself, feeling as if he might've over done it for a good for nothing. Deciding that he was just looking good for himself was the only reason why he was able to leave the house.

Dipper, of course, got hollered at as he swam by. He is not one to dress up often and since he was high on the tail meter he couldnt catch a break.

When he arrived at the little diner he was supposed to meet this big shot at, he had already regretted his decision.

Multiple mermaids were lined up trying to get to Gideon. He was gloating in all of the attention. His hands all over the waists of mermaids and laughing to whatever they said, sweet talking them.

Dipper scoffed as he watched Gideon Gleeful act like a merwhore. When Gideon finally noticed Dipper, Dipper had already sat down and started to eat, he was hungry after all.

Gideon excused himself from all the mers and made his way to Dipper, who was sitting in the corner of the Diner.

"Hello baby, why did you not come and join me?"

"Oh, no reason, looked like you were having a crap ton of fun, you didnt need me." Dippers voice was laced with irritation. He absolutely hated the idea of having a date with this guy and he hated it even more now that he is actually here.

"Awe, baby, did you get jealous? Dont worry Babyblue, I would never leave you." Dippers mood switched to irritation to anger just because of Gideons words.

"Listen here babe, One - DONT ever call me 'baby' or 'babyblue' ever again. Two - I would never get jealous of whores. Three - your scum and I dont like you. Stop trying to mate with me! I dont want to have your gup!"

Dippers voice raised until the point where he was yelling. While Gideon stayed there not moving, Dipper had finished his food and left with a flick of his tail, making sure to hit Gideon.

Dipper swam to his special spot near a cove, where no one would come. He could relax in the warmth of the sun as it set.

Dipper listened to the sounds of the waves as they crashed onto the shore and the dolphins playing in the background until he slowly drifted asleep upon the rock he was laying on.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hours passed by till Dipper opened his eyes. He saw the moons reflection shining in the water.

Dipper sat up quickly, noticing how late it was.

"Awe crap! I had to go to Mabel and tell her everything that happened!"
'Well it's not like it was anything big anyway, just the same old same old.'

Dipper caught a sight of something else in the small cove with him. A glimpse of yellow.

"Hello?" Dipper let out a shaky greeting. He didnt know what was here with him. It could very well be a Harpie.

"Awe hell man, you fucking startled me!"

Dipper turned around to see a siren. A charming looking siren.

"Holy shit! Im gunna fricken die!" Dipper started to move quickly but stop immediately when he felt pain in his tail. His tail had dried towards the top.

"Hey, hey now. I'm not gunna fuckin eat ya, although, you do look delicious, but in a different way." The stranger said in a seductive voice as he flicked his golden black tail.

Dipper blushed as he noticed what the siren had said. He froze in embarrassment and fear.

"Looks like you need help Jewel, here I'll be right back." The siren said as he drove underwater.

"Dont come back." Dipper pleaded. He didnt want to be near a siren any longer, and he was definitely not wanting to be around one that said it wouldn't eat him.

Around 5 minutes later and what felt like forever to Dipper because he was splashing water with just his hands, the siren had shown up with a bucket.

"What is that?" Dipper asked skeptically.

"I dunno but it holds water." The siren shrugged as he dumped water on the Mermaid. "I'm Bill by the way, Bill Cipher."

"As in the Prince Bill Cipher?!" Dipper was even more terrified then he already was.

"The one and only!" The soren said with a grin, his sharp teeth glistening in the moon light.

Dipper moved quickly as soon as he could. He dived into the water and swam away. He did not want to be the Princes next meal.

As Dipper left the Sirens face changed of that to sorrow as quickly as it had changed to anger.

Sirens, especially the Prince, do not like to be ignored.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm so so sorry for slow updates. I want this story to be well thought out. The other one was just completely rushed and confusing and the writing actually ducked butt. BUT! I do promise to upload at least once a month maybe. I know I know it's slow. But I only really update when there is a high demand for this story.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the Chapter and the ones to come!