one

"mr. min, you can't just expect me to let you off every time you appear in my class late." mr. kim, yoongi's professor, said with a sigh.

it was always the same shit everyday. yoongi had already memorized every line his professor spat.

'and now i wait for him to tell me to fuck off to my seat or something.'

yoongi stared at the man with half lidded eyes, his lips slightly parted, with his hair strands pointing in every direction.

he looked...

well- he looked like yoongi.

but he really is yoongi so-

the whole class uninterestedly watched in silence as the two stared at each other for a good 3 seconds before mr. kim broke their eye contact with an annoyed groan.

"go to your seat. this is the last time i want to see you coming late in my class."

yoongi responded with a yawn before dragging his self to his seat.

as soon as he got to his seat, he immediately turned his gaze to the class window, letting his mind wander, giving zero fucks to whatever historic shit his professor was rapping about.

he looked around to what his sight could reach, hoping to see something that would give him some idea to finally come up with something to write. he has to finish at least two of his compositions tonight, but he feels so fucking unmotivated.

his mind seemed so blank these past 2 days. it was so fucking stressful.

he had a math assignment and two compositions due tomorrow, a rent to be paid by the end of the week. his fridge was empty, his wallet only had ₩7,000 left in it, and on top of that, he has his professor spitting saliva on his face every single fucking day.

he sighed, bringing a hand to his temple giving it a light massage, before diverting his attention to whatever his professor was saying.

'i hope mr. ass-faced-kim's lecture gives me something other than stress. i've had enough of that today.'

he listened to the lecture is about, trying to distract his self from the grumbles of his stomach.

he haven't had any breakfast. not even coffee.

yoongi sighed, mentally noting to stop by the convenience store on his way home.

"okay, so that's it for today. i hope you all listened well 'cause you're all gonna write an essay about this." mr. kim informed as he collect his books from the desk.

yoongi silently groaned.

'whatever- i'll just work on it for the whole night tomo-.'

"to be passed tomorrow morning."

'fuck my life.'

+

chapter one!!! this is just a really short introduction to yoongi's life, i'm sorry if it got you bored or anything ;-; also, maybe some of you might be confused, professor kim isn't namjoon skskdkskdksksks

anywaysss, tysm for reading :)

- dia♡