two

Namjoon groaned laying his head on the table,  he was finally done with his essay-- this was one of the most hardest essay he had ever written. He was one of the hardworking student in his class and all the teachers appreciated him a lot.

He sighed stacking all the papers  and clipping them together, he arranged the papers in a folder and put the folder in his bag.

He stretched his arms, yawning-- he had been working on the essay since 2 hours. He rubbed his eyes, deciding to take a shower so he feels a bit less sleepy, after all he had to go for his shift.

After a warm shower, he got into a casual outfit, sighing he took his bag hanging it from his shoulder as he left the apartment, not caring if his apartment was messy.

He walked on the street, headphones on as he winked at everyone who stared at him in awe, namjoon was bisexual and a flirty type-- he'd flirt with anyone and where ever he can.

He entered the convenience store with a boring expression resting on his face,  he greeted his co-workers before wearing the red vest-- which was his uniform and he hated it more than anything. It wasn't like he needed the money-- he needed to become Independent,  he didn't want to depend on his rich parents money and become an ungrateful brat.

He sighed as he got to work, helping the customers and flirting with few who looked interested in him.

-

It was already 5 pm, there were less people now meaning he could rest his ass for a while. He sat on the small stool near the counter waiting for the customers while he looked outside.

He hummed a song, his hands resting on his chin, nothing was unusual-- but something caught his attention. He saw a pale short guy entering the store, he had a bag hanging from his shoulder while he had a grey folder in his hands-- he looked..beautiful. A smile creeped on namjoons face while he saw the guy checking out something, he looked like his next-- next playtoy.

He saw the guy walking over to him, he instantly stood up making the stool fall over, he blushed at his actions before looking at the guy who stared at him with no expression on his face.

"Coffee," this was all the guy said making namjoon chuckle and nod at him,

"How much does this coffee powder costs," yoongi asked pulling his wallet from his pocket, hoping that the money he had would be enough for it,

"Well it costs a date," namjoon replied cheekily making yoongi scoff and chuckle at his dumb pickup line,

"Okay I'll just go to another store " yoongi turned around making namjoon panic as he held his hand making him stop in his tracks,

"Okay okay I'm sorry, why are you so serious?" Namjoon sighed making yoongi bite lips to stop his smile-- the guy looked cute to be honest.

"It costs 4,000 won," namjoon looked at the guy who put his folder next to his open bag as he pulled out some cash handing it to namjoon,

As he was putting the money in the drawer, his hand hit his bag and the folder making them fall on the ground-- everything from his bag scattered making his eyes wide-- how is he so clumsy,

Yoongi crouched down picking up the bag and the items making namjoon cheeks dust pink In embarrassment,

Yoongi put the grey folder in the bag mindlessly while he picked the other folder clutching it to his chest, he handed the bag to namjoon who thanked and apologized to him,

"Hope to see you again..baby, " namjoon winked at him making him roll his eyes at him as he walked out not paying attention to his words,

-

- Rose ♡