Day 7

inspiration day! inspired/based off: Art| Fanfic| song

Inspired to use this song thanks to the awesome animatic above!

Edited by the amazing @Pytho14 Thank you!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He killed him; He killed Hari Kurono and became Chronostasis. 'It's all for Kai,' he told himself, over and over again, as he walked out of the room filled with flames and blood before authorities could get there. Kai Chisaki - now Overhaul - was his friend at one point; Then he became the young head of the Yakuza and things changed. He changed, so Chrono changed with him, Chrono will always change for him. He faintly heard the sirens behind him as he pulled his hood over his mask. He needed to get back to the base, he needed to see Kai.

Overhaul heard a rapid knocking on the back door of the small house. "Who is knocking at 3 in the fucking morning!?" He muttered to himself, going to unlock the door and ready to kill whoever was there. He opened the old wooden door, only to find Chronostasis waiting for him.

"What are you doing at the back door at 3 IN THE MORNING Chrono?"

"I need a place to hide. I've gotta ask you something, could you please let me inside?Just let me explain. No I wouldn't tell you lies. I know you'll understand, If you let me stay the night," he rambled, as Overhaul let the other man in and gently closed the door - relocking it so no one got in.

"So, what did you do, Chrono?" He asked calmly.

"Would you love me more, if I killed someone for you?"

"What do you mean Chrono? Who did you kill?"

"You have to understand that, the one I killed is me. Changing what I was, for what you wanted me to be. I followed your direction, did everything you asked. I hope it makes you happy, 'cause there's just no turning back..." Chrono felt his heart stop for a minute after Overhaul stepped forward, once he finished his slight ramble. He felt tears spring to his eyes as Overhaul pulled his phone from his pocket, before he threw it towards the couch seconds later. "Y- you're not gonna turn me in-" He was cut off by Overhaul grabbing his face and kissing him. "Does that answer your question, Chrono?"

"Yeah it does, but also I had to skedaddle from the cops and heroes; So, I kind of need to hide out here. Sorry about that," Chrono said with a small laugh. At least everything will be ok. For now anyway. 

A/N did this make up for the last few chapters?