Day 8

Prompt: Wedding | Love Confession | Future

Why did Kai think this would be a good idea again? Oh right he thought that I would be a good idea to confess to Hari today. He had been sleep deprived and of course he told himself to follow through no matter what. So he had an idea instead of just walking up to him and telling Hari directly. He was going to slide a note under his door at 6 am because he was awake and Kai was fairly certain that Hari wasn't. But of course he was wrong. As soon as he tried to slide the note under his door Hari's tired vice called out."You can come in, you know. I don't bite." Kai slowly stood up, note gripped tightly in his hand as he opened the door. "Kai? Why are you sliding a paper under my door at 6 in the morning?" Kai didn't say anything as he walked over to the shorter man and handed him the note. For a few agonizing moments he thought he messed up. 'Damn it this was such a stupid idea he won't like me.' He got pulled from his thoughts by Hari calling his name. "-ai? Kai? Are you ok if you spaced out for a little bit there?" worry lacing Hari's voice."I'm fine..... What do you think?" he asked, worry and panic seeping into his voice. "I think, that I love you too." he said a small smile on his face. "Now can we please sleep for the last hour and a half that we have before the day technically starts?" Kai gave a small laugh. "Sure, but as long as I get to stay here with you.""Did you seriously think that I was saying to go back to your room?""How was I supposed to know!?" he half yelled trying to not wake up anyone else."Come sleep Kai. I love you.""I love you too Hari"

A/N YAY! This was the last day! this was some really shitty writing so thank you if you actually read this mess of ideas!