{1/6} ~Antrasx e ximenez sciliano~

Sorry I didn't update for a while! It's kinda hard coming up with stand fights! I'm open for suggestions for the next chapter. I'll include fugo and mista next. Is there any scenario you want to see?

Naples, Italy. Squadra guardie del corpo's hideout, Y/N's bedroom:

I sit on my bed, yawning, lie down and drift into sleep.

"Weren't you ever told as an assassin to never keep your guard down?"

I snap my eyes open as soon as I hear a deep voice and immediately get punched which sends one of my tooth flying and I hit the wall. He chuckles and approaches me.

"Now you're done for, assassin. My stand is now in effect."

I try to open my mouth but I physically couldn't. It wasn't numb, or damaged.... something was wrong. I touch my mouth to feel it being very smooth.... why is it so smooth... wait. It's not my mouth, it's my teeth! I open my mouth, well rather, lips and touch my teeth and all of them were fused into one whole teeth!

 It's not my mouth, it's my teeth! I open my mouth, well rather, lips and touch my teeth and all of them were fused into one whole teeth!

(Hope this helps, I can make more of these in the future if you like.)

I was still able to breathe through my nose, so I get up to fight. The man huffs in potty and annoyance

"If I were you, I would surrender peacefully. I could make you choke on your teeth anytime." He says in a sarcastic tone.

I raise my brows. He controls teeth? That's a pretty dumb stand but once in effect it might be very lethal. He approaches me and I take a step back. I have to alert others somehow. I attempt to punch him but my mouth suddenly starts to hurt so bad and bleeds.

I back up to my nightstand.

"Tell me about other's stands and I'll make your death painless."

I look back to the nightstand. I grab the purple vase and throw it to the guy. He obviously doges but it makes a loud crash.

"You bitch! You'll alert the others! I'll take you only then! I'll get the info out of you forcefully!" He whisper shouts.

I feel something fill my mouth. I wasn't able to move my tounge anymore, because my mouth was filled with teeth and I felt it heading towards my throat. Shit!! I won't be able to breathe and lose consciousness!

I grab my throat as I feel it starting to tighten and harder to breathe.  At this rate, I'll pass out in a minute!

With my last effort, I knock over my nightstand and thrash around. The man was trying to hold me back and landed a punch but I kept wiggling.

Bruno's PoV:

After Y/N left to sleep, I got a message saying they needed us on a mission. I call the others to the living room to send them to the mission.