PART-6

Mahi Bhai's pov-

It has been one week since Rohit returned . He is recovering fast. He keep asking me why I called that day through one way or other and I'm hell bent on not telling him the actual reason, I keep changing the topic. But yesterday Sakshi somehow convinced me to tell Ro the actual reason.

And at present Sakshi along with Ritika is going to meet a common friend which leaves me along to take care of the three kids - my first kid Ro and  my princess's Zivu-Sam♥️ .

Initially , Sakshi was going to talk the two kids with them but they both are sleeping so peacefully that I just told them I will take care of them.

Ritika was a little hesitant to leave Sam but when I said she is in safe hands and I'm there to take care of my princess's  then Ritika also agreed and now I guess I need to answer my Ro.

Mahi : So , Ro you were asking me na why I sounded worried that day .

Rohit nodded in yes.

So , Mahi Bhai continued " because I saw a bad dream and I thought ................"

Rohit as if on cue understood the unsaid words said by Mahi and just gave a tight hug to his Bhai and said " Bhai , nothing can happen me jab tak my big brother is with me . "

And as the mood around has become emotional , to change the mood , Rohit said " Bhai , it's been such a long time that I didn't get to spend time alone with you . How about we play some games? "

Mahi : No Rohit , you need rest , you are recovering na so no game .

As Mahi Bhai was saying this ,  he saw that Rohit was making a face, so he added " but I have an idea how about hum Kuch banaye because I m very hungry now and Bache bhi uthne wale honge " and saying this he goes towards kitchen.

Rohit also goes after him.

Rohit : Wow Bhai Apke haath Ka Khana 😍. I will help you.

Saying this Mahi Bhai and Ro started making cupcakes . 

But all this , the cooking skills of Mahi Bhai and the level of comfort they share with each other was witnessed by the whole world.

The whole world show that the calm Captain cool and the shy hitman shared such a warm relationship . Everyone was in awe of their brotherhood , how Mahi Bhai was making Rohit eat with his hands , how Rohit was fondly Calling Mahi Bhai and how adorably Mahi Bhai was calling him Ro.

They were enjoying Thier conversation when they heard ziva's voice .

"Papa , I also want to eat cupcake "

Seeing Ziva,  Rohit and  Mahi were shocked 

Any guesses

Because she was holding Mahi's phone . When she saw that her chachu and her Papa were curiously looking at her . She handed the phone to Rohit and started eating the cupcakes.

When Rohit took the phone , he saw that Ziva instead of phone camera has switch on the insta live button and he & Mahi Bhai were allover the insta .

Rohit hurriedly log out and just then bhai's phone ringed.

" THAT'S NOT FAIR MAHI BHAI , AAP ROHIT KO CUPCAKE BANA KE KHILA RAHE HO MUJHE BHI KHANA H " EXCLAIMED VIRAT .

"CHEEKU , NEXT TIME ME TUMHE BHI KHILA DUNGA " SAID MAHI BHAI

Hearing Virat's loud voice , Sam also woke up and started crying. Mahi Bhai look over to Rohit 'signalinhim to take her " .

But Rohit was busy in eating cupcakes with Ziva . So , having no other option , Mahi Bhai said Virat that he will call him later and went to see Sam.

After some time , when Sakshi and Ritika returned home. The sight before them was eye catching .

Rohit  and Ziva were watching ziva's favourite cartoon sitting on the sofa and Ro was  cuddling Ziva and also there  was chocolate sauce all over their faces .

They decided not to disturb them and find Mahi Bhai because Mahi Bhai was nowhere to be seen.

Ritika entered her room and she also dragged Sakshi with her . Mahi Bhai was telling Sam , the story how he meet his little Ro for the first time.

And that's the end.

Thanks Niyati25 for the edit

Thanks Niyati25 for the edit .

A/n-.

So,  friends. I hope you all will like it. Suggestions are always welcome..

Ignore the grammatical errors if any.

Keeping smiling and be safe  by staying home.

And yes, don't forget to vote and comment.

Yours
Mahiro 💙.