Chapter 13

I stared at Bill. For a long time, I've had a crush on him, but I never thought he would ever like a person like me. Suddenly, Richie spoke.

'I told you Bill', he said. 'I fucking told you'.

'I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in face, you made us walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house!', he said, his voice raised. 

'And now', he said, picking up a baseball bat from the huge pile of things next to us. 

'I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown'. I smiled. I picked out a dagger from the pile.

The clown dropped Bill and stood up. 

'Welcome to the Loser's club asshole!', he shouted. The clown lunged, only to be smacked right in the face with a baseball bat. I ran in with the dagger, plunging it into the clown's eyesocket. 

I jumped onto him, riding on his back. Mike came in next with an iron rod, but the clown opened his mouth and out emerged tentacle like things which wrapped around the rod.

I picked up the dagger and sliced them off, almost causing me to lose balance.

Richie hit him from the back. It turned towards Stanley and his face morphed into the thing which had attacked him earlier.

He looked petrified at first, but he got over it, hitting the clown, causing him to stagger backwards

Mike came in again, but this time, the clown was ready.

His arms grew into metal spikes and he tried to pierce Mike through with them He was going to succeed when Beverly plunged a spear threw his back. The clown threw back his head and roared, his blood floating through the air.

Ben pushed him back, but thick bandages grew out of the clown's mouth, enveloping Ben's head. Bill pulled out a chain from the pile and sliced of the bandages. We started hitting him continuously. It turned to Eddie and turned into a zombie, which splattered black goop all over him.

Eddie punched it in the face. When it came up, it was...our father.

'Hey Bevvy, Y/N/N (Your nickname). 

'Are you still my little girls?'. It asked. We both took hold of the spear and plunged it into the clown's mouth. He roared in pain yet again as he spit out the stick.

'Oh, Shit!', Richie yelled.

Soon enough, we backed him up against the well. He kept gasping and gurgling in pain. He started laughing.

'That's why you didn't kill Beverly', Bill said. 

'Cause s-s-s-she wasn't afraid'.

'And we aren't either', I said, coming up. Bill took my hand.

'Not anymore', Bill said.

'Now you're the one whose afraid', Bill said.

'Because you'll starve'.