-ˋˏ 𝖔𝖓𝖊.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷

❪ ୧ *·˚ 🕸 ༉‧₊˚🖇 ˖* ℘ ❫

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 -hattieannas and -diorcowboy !!

THE CITY was never a perfect fit for bill denbrough. 

school was basically torture for him - hearing the same words "fairy, fairy, fairy" every single day from his peers made him feel less of a person and more of an outsider. he constantly dreamed of the day he could finally escape new york and go to a smaller place that would be more accepting of him. the reason why he was made fun of all the time was simple. simply because he had different style preferences and wore skirts, and sometimes because of the dyed ends of his auburn hair. a few of his classmates ratted him out, forcing him out of the closet ever since he was only in 7th grade. although he started getting made fun of ever since the start of his middle school career, it only grew worse as time went on.

when your parents tell you that you're moving away, you'd be sad to leave your hometown or city, and you'd miss all your friends and all the memory you made there. bill, however, was ecstatic at the words "we're moving". with the constant bullying, of course bill loved the idea of finally being able to move away from his peers.

he'd always imagined that moving to a smaller town would mean that less people would judge him, and that people there would be more friendly. moving to derry was exciting to bill - being able to meet new friends, and it was an opportunity to redeem his self esteem once again. the word derry had a positive ring for bill. he'd like to think that the school he was going to for his sophomore and onwards would treat him better.

"bill!" his mother called for him from the living room. the boy exited his room, approaching his mother with some unwanted jeans and sports shorts. "you want to donate these?" shanon denbrough asked her son, reaching and grabbing for the clothes bill had held onto. "y-yeah." bill responded, walking away in his newly bought purple skirt. he was blessed to have accepting parents who would buy him clothes like this and fulfill his needs and wishes in being able to have this type of style. he knew that his father was still iffy about his decisions, but his mother was able to talk him about bill's clothing choices, saying that they should allow him to wear whatever he wanted if it made him feel like himself. "go get some more clothes and maybe we can save those for georgie when he grows older."