Chapter 8

IN CAR

Rey is taking Taani to make her feel loved,  to make her feel secure... They both are in car going towards the destination which is unknown to Taani...  so she is irritated as Rey is not telling anything to her and her pregnancy making her more irritated... she is so pissed on Rey so she shouts...

Taani - REY 

Rey ( stops the car and cups her face) - kya hua Jaan tum theek ho... baby theek h...  dard ho rha h doctor k pass chale... 

Taani - Mai theek Hun Rey... 

Rey - then y did u shout 

Taani - kyuki me gussa  aa rha h aap Mjhe bta ni rhe ki Hum kaha ja rhe h... bataiye na Hum kaha ja rhe h...

Rey - u scared me Jaan...  aise Koi krta, h kya

Taani - toh aap bta Kyu ni rhe ki Hum kaha ja rhe h 

Rey - surprise h Jaan... I m sure u'll love it... 

With that he start the car and they leave for the destination...

FARM HOUSE 

Rey has a, farm house on the outskirt of Mumbai... Taani has gone there 2-3 times with Rey but mostly Rey's friends use this farmhouse for relaxating and for party... most of the party they came here for party without bothering about Rey... they don't inform him also...  

Taani remembers a incident when she and Rey has came here in weekend to spend some time together as Rey was out of country for event... when he came back he take Taani to farmhouse to make her feel special as he was not there on her birthday so he planned a surprise for her... but to his surprise his friends were there chilling out and having fun... so Taani surprise was totally forgoten as Rey got busy with his friends leaving Taani alone... Taani came out of thoughts when Rey holds her from shoulder... Taani wipes her tears looking away from Rey but Rey has already seen so he tighten his hold and says

Rey - chale

Taani - hmm with smile 

As they came inside it was totally dark Taani get scared and call for Rey but Rey was not there so she gets more scared and call his name loudly 

Taani - Rey... Rey... Kaha ho aap

Rey - I m with you only Jaan come inside and walk as today I'll make u come over all ur insecurities and again make u believe in me and my love...

She was standing alone there but was mesmerized by the site in front of her' the farmhouse that seemed to be a khandar is glowing like a wedding house.. She was shocked as well as pleased seeing the sight'. There were flowers and flowers everywhere' her favorite ones' she stepped ahead feeling the beauty of the surrounding when she noticed something on the floor' there was a whole path decorated with red roses that indicate the way by an arrow' she doubted that it was for her or??? But she shrug of the thought and followed the path which led her to a room' door was closed with a msg pasted on it ..

Taani

Don't ever doubt' this arrangement is only and only for u'

Open the door and step ahead'.

Taani was still shocked.. She felt as if she is dreaming.. she was about to open the door when she found another note on the floor '