Chapter 9

After coming back from farmhouse everything is sorted between REY and Taani...rey is now become more possessive and over protective for Taani... he didn't let her step out of bed except it's emergency otherwise Taani is on complete bed rest... Rey didn't let her do anything he himself do each and every thing for her... he also bearing her all pregnancy tantrums... fulfilling her each and every craving if he has say goodbye to his sleep... her midnight cravings, her tantrums and her craving for sex... in short he is best husband for her now... Rey has cut all his ties with his friends... he is not answering their calls as he saw in past it was his friends who were wrong so he cut all his ties with them who h doesn't go well with them... They start hating Taani more... They believe taani is responsible for all the mess in their life... They all want REY back but they know till Taani is their they can't get their friend back... so they plan to separate taarey and get their friend back... 

( Taani is now 4 months pregnant as after 3 months their problems get solved... Taani forgive Rey... In this 4 months Rey has not talk to any of his friends he is only concentrating on Taani and their relationship) 

After 1 month

Today they have to go to Shikhawat house as tauji is their and there is a Pooja for Taani and her child... Rey doesn't want to go there as he doesn't want to face his any friend... From morning he is not feeling good... He is restless he is feeling as something bad is going to happen... he is scared for Taani and his baby... but he can't say this to Taani as they have to go there for Pooja as its for Taani and baby safety... 

All are present in Pooja are happy for Taani except Rey friends... They are giving glares to Taani which she ignores...

After the Pooja all are present in living room except Taani... Than I'll has gone to her old room... Rey is in living room talking to tauji regarding Taani and baby's health...

After about half an hour..  

Still everyone was busy..  Taking it as an opprtunity simmi and Sharon went upstairs to check on taani..  She saw her totally engrossed with work.  They  considered it to be the best tym fir the execution of her plan..  simmi took oil and  dropped some drops of oil properly on the stairs and Sharon was checking if any one was there... Then they heard neha calling them so she left.. After relieving old moments she stood up and left the room... While coming to the stairs she saw everyone is busy in talking... Taani reached the stairs and while walking said 'Rey Mjhe... ' before she could finsih on the third stair she lost her balance,  her leg twisted, she slipped and rolled with the only scream  'AHHH  '  till down..  As soon as all head her scream they rushed towards the stairs.. And till all reached she was lying there in pain..  A little unconsious,  leg all red,  twisted and swelled up to while a little cut on her head as well..  she was holding her tummy tightly crying in pain for Rey... His eyes widen in horror at the sight before him. He rushed to taani who as laying on the floor, writhing in pain, she was on verge of fainting.

"Rey- save my baby-" She whispered, her hand clutching her baby bump tightly.

Rey wasted no time, he rushed to her and picked her up in his arms.

"Sh. Nothing will happen. I won't let anything happen to you both." Rey whispered to her, assuring her, his heart was beating loudly, fear had gripped him, but for her, he stood strong and rushed to the hospital.

Rey was pacing outside the hospital room while doctors were treating her inside. His friends were also present there, once they got to know about her, they all rushed to hospital. Sharon and Sunni were sitting silently in corner, praying to god, to make their plan successful...Rey was staring at the door with unshed tears in his eyes. Just praying to keep his lives safe. He won't be able to live if anything happen to his taani & his baby.