CHAPTER 1: Where Her Life Begins

Third Person's POV

Once upon a time, in a quiet small town of San Juan, a young girl named Luna was living a life of hidden torment.

"YOU ARE SO USELESS!!!" Shouted by the young man to Luna while pricking her.

"S-sorry k-kuya. It won't happen again. . ." She said apologizingly to her big brother.

"DON'T CALL ME KUYA! YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER! D*MN*T!!!" Luna bend her head down after what he said.

"IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE COMMAND I GAVE YOU! YOU CAN'T EVEN DO IT! COME NEAR THIS INSTANT!!!" She didn't move because she knows that she would get hurt.

"YOU P*ST!!!" He dragged Luna at the back of their house and pushed her to the mud beside the pig, it already somewhat look she is bathed on it.

"DON'T YOU DARE SET OUT CAUSE YOU'RE FITTED TO STAY IN THERE! IF YOU LEAVE THERE I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD!! ANNOYING!" The poor girl weep when the young man left.

It's getting late, but Luna still hasn't left her current location, feeling exhausted. She's also hungry because she hasn't had lunch earlier. . .

She knew she should leave and find something to eat, but fear held her back. She was afraid of what her older brother might do if she disobeyed him.

Just as Luna was lost in her thoughts, the door to the house swung open, and a girl stepped out. It was her older brother's sister. The girl had a scornful expression on her face as she looked at Luna.

"What are you still doing there, you pathetic excuse for a human being? Get inside before our mother comes home and sees you like this!" Luna hesitated, unsure of how to respond. She knew she should stand up for herself, but the fear of further punishment held her back.

"I-I... I'm sorry. I'll go inside now."

"You better be sorry! And remember, if you dare utter a word about what happened here today, I'll make sure you regret it. Got it?"

Luna nodded silently, her eyes filled with tears. She felt betrayed by her own family, but she knew she had to keep quiet to avoid more trouble.

As she slowly got up from the muddy ground, her sister watched her with a sneer of superiority. She turned and walked back into the house, leaving her feeling even more alone and vulnerable.

She wiped away her tears and made her way inside, her heart heavy with sadness and frustration. And she needs to take a bath before their mother comes.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow over the small town, Luna found herself laying down on her bed. She had been through so much in her young life.

Luna's journey began when she was just a little girl. Her mother had passed away giving birth to her. She was taken in by her mother's best friend, whom she affectionately called Nana. Nana was the only family Luna had ever known, as she had no knowledge of her father or any other relatives. Her life should have been one of comfort and safety.

But not everything was sunshine and rainbows in her home. Her Nana had two children of her own, an older brother and a girl just 4 years older than Luna.

Unfortunately, they did not take kindly to their mother adopting her as she was always the favorite of their mother as she grew up. Fueled by jealousy, they resented her presence and made it known through their cruel actions. The bullying began behind closed doors, away from their mother's watchful eyes, took advantage of her timid nature. They treated her like a maid, taunt her, belittle her, and years passed, they even physically harm her.