Prologue

I was born in an unfamiliar place where there are distinguish people,

A noble. . .

And a commoner. . .

And I am somewhere between that distinguish people.

At first, I was confused since I have a secret. . . . . A secret that I still carried memories of my past life.

But as time went on, I learned to accept my reality. I was happy, happy that I met my birth mother. I love the way she loved and cares for me and along with my nanny who is just like my Nana who adopted me in my past life, while I don't know who my father is, just as it had been in my previous existence.

For a while, life was peaceful. . .

Though that didn't last long when my mother passed away.

After mourning her loss, I made a plan to earn a living. I didn't want to burden my nanny any further, knowing she's having a hard time.

Thanks to that memories of my past life. I ventured into various business endeavors in the capital.

And there encountered a few people. . .

"Can you be my eternal friend? I really liked you for the first time we met." The lady enunciated as she hold both of my hands with a glimmer on her eyes.

----------

"You should be careful, don't get yourself hurt next time especially when you're alone." He gently wrapped a cloth around on my wounded hand.

----------

"From now on, I'll be your personal knight, I'll protect you from any danger, even if that cost my life." To think that he impulsively swore a knight's oath, though I feel relieved to know that there's someone who's willing to protect me.

----------

"You know I don't like you, right? You just look pity, so I gave you a gift." She snobbishly said with a blush on her face, cute. I know she's lying, sometimes she has a different way of showing her care.

----------

"I don't know why I'm feeling like this. But, I don't like it when I see you having a hard time." My heart suddenly skipped a beat of what he said. I gazed at him blankly whereas he is seriously staring at me.

----------

"If you don't know what it feels like to have a father. . . Then call me 'Daddy', I am willing to be your father." I can't believe what I heard. We just met a few times and shared a lot of stories. And the time I know him, he is a serious, strict person, but I feel comfortable around him. I felt warm and glad to know of what he said. At least, I'm having a figure father.

There are many things happened in my life and shocking events continued to astonish me. One revelation in particular, shook me to the core.

For instance. . . . .

I AM THE EMPEROR'S ILLEGITIMATE DAUGHTER. . . ! !

It's a bit overwhelming for me to be on terms by the sophisticated princess, an unfavorable stepmother, and a father who gives me a cold shoulder. . .

But who cares being an illegitimate first born daughter. The fact here is, I'm a princess and I have bag of riches!

Those who do me wrong, I'll get them back ten thousand fold.

People, sit back and watch as how I'll rule this world.

This was just the beginning of a journey filled with intrigue, challenges, and the pursuit of justice.

The path ahead would test my resilience, cunning, and the bonds I had formed with those who stood by my side.

As the story unfolds, secrets will be unveiled, alliances will be forged, and the true power within me will be unleashed.