PROLOGUE

Prologue: The Possessive Montgomery

Lucifer is just sitting like a king in an office chair. He's at the basement of his own mansion. Nakadekwatro siya ng upo at nakasandal ang siko sa arm rest ng upuan habang nakapatong ang pisngi sa likod ng mga daliri niya. His forehead is proudly lifted with a serious expression in his face that made him very very hot and sexy.

"How long are you gonna look at him with disdain?" Vixen asked and stood beside him. On Lucifer's other side is Vixen's twin brother, Vixor.

Lucifer looks superior in his pose. Nakatingin lang siya sa isang lalaki sa sahig na bugbog sarado na ng kambal. He looked at him with disgust and disdain in his eyes. Kulang nalang ay mag apoy ang mata niya kakatitig sa lalaki.

"Do you know me?" Salita ni Lucifer.

The man near his age quickly nodded. "O-opo, kayo p-po si Lucifer Montgomery." Nanginginig at kinakabahang sabi ng lalaking halos namamaga ang buong mukha.

"Good." Lucifer said. "Now, do you know Henrietta Lourdes?" He asked with a cold voice.

"Y-yes."

"Alam ko, hindi mo naman siya hahalikan bigla kung hindi mo siya kilala, hindi ba?" Nag iigting panga na sabi ni Lucifer habang konti konti nang nandidilim ang paningin niya.

His free hand immediately turned into a tightly closed fist when the scene of this badly injured man who kissed Henrietta without the lady's consent came into his mind. He became livid.

"How much do you know her?" Malamig na tanong ni Lucifer habang nanlalaki ang mata.

Natulala lang ang lalaki at konti konti nang nanubig ang mata. Lumuhod ito bigla at gumapang palapit kay Lucifer.

"Parang awa niyo na po pakawalan niyo ako..." Pagmamakaawa ng lalaki habang kinikiskis ang palad at nakaluhod.

Akmang hahawakan pa ng lalaki ang paa ni Lucifer nang bigla siyang sinipa ni Vixen.

"Don't touch our boss with your filthy hands, sir." The lady said with class and grace before going back to her posture before.

"Why would I let you go?" Nandidilim na sabi ni Lucifer at kinuha ang baril na nasa bulsa niya. Kinasa niya ito. "You kissed the wife of Princeton Lucifer Theodore Montgomery-Valdez. You kissed the wife of the literal Devil, shouldn't you face the consequences?" Lucifer said with a creepy smile in his face.

"S-sorry po hindi ko po alam na asawa niyo po si Etta parang awa niyo na po p-pakawalan niyo na po ako!" The man pleaded.

"No." Lucifer said with a straight face. Ngunit agad na napalitan ng nakangiting mukha ang mukha ni Lucifer. "Unless you answer my questions honestly."

Tumango tango ang lalaki nang paulit ulit. "S-sasagutin ko! Sasagutin ko, pakawalan niyo lang ako!"

"Did you touch my wife?" Lucifer asked with a poker face.

Natigilan muna ang lalaki, napalunok ito bago sumagot. "O-opo."

"Which hand?" Lucifer asked. His face started to gloom.

Napatingin ang lalaki sa magkabilaang palad niya bago sumagot. "P-parehas po."

"Oh, ok." Lucifer said and stood up, towering the twins with his height. He gave his gun to Vixor and started walking towards the door.

"P-papalayain niyo na po ba ako?! Maraming salamat po! Hindi na ako lalapit kay Henrietta, pangako!" Masayang sabi ng lalaking bugbog sarado kahit nahihirapan parin ito.

"Hmm?" Lucifer hummed before turning his face back to the man. "I didn't say that I'll let you go." Lucifer said with an innocent voice.

Nanlamig ang katawan ng lalaki at bumagsak ang mga balikat nito.

"Pero sige, tutal medyo mas mabait pa naman ako kay kuya King, I'll let you go." Sabi ni Lucifer at ngumiti. Bumalik ang galak at saya sa lalaking bugbog at napangiti na rin.

"Vixen, Vixor." Lucifer called the twins.

"Yes, boss?"

"Cut both of the man's hands from his wrist, then let him go." Lucifer said with a demonic smile while facing the exit door. After he said that, he went out.

"Roger that, boss!" The twins said in unison before facing the man who's hopelessly sitting on the floor.

"Hon, san ka nanggaling?" Salubong agad sakanya ng asawa niya pagkapasok niya ng kwarto nila.

He felt his face burning when he saw his wife wearing a red sexy lingerie while tying her hair up, and she has no bra!

Instead of answering his wife, he just walked towards her and hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck down to her shoulder blades.

"Hon." He called his wife. "I'm a very jealous man, are you sure you'd like to stay with me until we grow old and die?" Lucifer asked with his chin resting on his wife's shoulder blade.

"Pinakasalan na kita't lahat lahat tapos tatanungin mo pa yan?" His wife said and laughed. "You being jealous is just a proof that you love me so much and you're just scared to loose me. Don't think to much ok?" She assured him and tapped his cheek.

"My possessiveness is dangerous, hon. Are you really sure?" He asked again and nibbled his wife's earlobe, bit it and licked the pain away.

"Mhmm, I don't care. As long as you won't kill anyone with your own hands." She said.

Lucifer was frozen in his place and his wife can feel it, it's like she triggered something in him. That made his wife laughed.

"H-hey why are you laughing?" Naguguluhang tanong ni Lucifer at bahagyang ngumuso.

"Goodness, ang sabi ko don't kill anyone with your own bare hands. Wala akong sinabing you can't order someone to kill them instead!"

Lucifer blinked dumbfoundedly. God, his wife is really a genius.

"Lucifer!" His wife screamed when he suddenly took her shorts down with her undies.

"I'm turned on by your intelligence, let me rock your world from behind, hon." Lucifer said while putting his pants with his undergarments down before quickly inserting his long erected manhood inside his wife without permission.

BinibiniEspasol ┋ M2

✄- - - - - -

🐚: Naka soon ang status ng book na ito, hindi ako mag uupdate hanggang sa matapos ang MONTGOMERY 1: The Ruthless Montgomery. If you're new here, go check my profile and maybe you'd like to see the first book of the Montgomery series. Have a great day!