8th Grade Year

My first day of 8th grade is tomorrow. I'm not to happy about it. Before I go back, I'm going to a party, with my bestfriend, Aria. Speaking of the party I need to go tell my mom that she will be here soon.

"Hey, mom?"

"What is it, Hazel?"

"Aria will be here soon."

"Okay."

I don't even wanna go... I'm not the party type. I finally forced myself to get out of the bed and get dressed. I chose my red strapless dress. It went down to my knees; not too fancy but not too casual either. Right when I was done getting ready to go, Aria showed up.

"Hey, Hazel! You look hot. Just don't mention anything a 7 year old couldn't say while your in front of my mom."*

*

*

*1 hour later*

"Hazel, wake up! Were here!"

"Aria, I think I'm just gonna stay outside. You know I don't like parties."

"You have to come in for at least an hour."

"Fine"

I'm walking into the house that I've had never seen, just for some stupid party. This is so overrated. Why am I doing this? Oh yeah, because my best friend practically forced me to.

I walk in, but then I have major doubts. My crush, Brandon Rhodes, is standing right there! And the worst part is, he's drinking alcohol. I turn and look at Aria with a worried look.

"Aria."

"What?"

"I don't think I can handle this. Brandon's drinking... alcohol."

"So."

"He's only 15!"

Aria instantly got snappy after that.

"Well, get over it, and if you can't, don't come crying to me over something stupid."

"Don't worry, I won't be coming to you for anything if you're acting like that all night."

"Fine."

And with that she left. She can be so snappy. I decided to go outside right then and there. I walked out and found this beautiful secret garden. I sat on the bench surrounded by flowers. Aria came out shit-faced drunk.

"Oh my gosh Aria!"

"What the hell are you screaming for?"

"Aria, you're drunk."

"So. Let loose and have some fun. Have a drink."

I was really thirsty, but there was no way I was drinking alcohol. I went inside to try to find something decent. I looked forever, and I finally found some punch. The color was a little odd, but I took some. I filled a cup and took a nice, long drink. That's odd. It tastes like cinnamon. I drank about 15 cups. No joke.

"Hazel?"

Is that a boy talking to me? Oh my gosh. Its Brandon.

"Yes?"

"Come upstairs with me for a second."

"Okay."

We got upstairs and he locked his bedroom door. I was okay with that.

We said nothing. He just walked up to me and started stripping my clothes off. Then he took his off. I tried to run, but he was a strong guy. I started to scream, but he covered my mouth. Then he did it. He entered me.