◍Chapter Four- Can I See?

⚠psychological Themes⚠

"I'm sure they had a reason... I'm sorry that happened, " Anthony said, giving a soft smile.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Stephen looked at Anthony, seeing the soft smile made him feel a bit better.

"Do you.... No.. Never mind, " Anthony Mumbles the last part. The sorcerer looked at him with a questionable glance.

"What is it? " Stephen asked.

"Could I go? With you... Obviously.., " Anthony said, giving another smile. It seemed more of a nervous one.

"I don't think you can come physically, but your Astro-body could! " Stephen said.

Anthony's eyes lit up in excitement, as he jumped up with glee. Stephen watched, happy that he could help him slowly return to the world. After the mission, there is so many things Stephen wants to show him. Like... The moon and the star's, in a higher place, so they can be even more visible.

"Well, I need to go back up for a bit. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, and we can go. On one condition, that you stay by my side, okay? " Stephen explains.

"Okay! I promise, " Anthony said, putting his hands behind his back.  Stephen felt his face grow hot, and he bid goodbye and walked up the stairs. 

'Why does he have to be so adorable...? ' he questions himself, while he opens the door. Levi was on the other side, the reason why is, he was put in Stephens room due to the episode earlier.

"Don't give me... That... Look? " Stephen groans and said he needed some sleep.

-------   Next Day -------

The next day was inevitable, and Stephen was starting to regret ever agreeing. Howard just has those type of eyes that you just can't say no too, and unfortunately Anthony does too. There is a positive side, he would be able too spend time with Anthony outside of that room.

He really doesn't know what Anthony did to get put in that room, and he really doesn't want to know either .  When ever he first met him, Anthony said, "I'm sorry I Killed You. "   He probably murdered someone, but why bring him here, out of his own universe, and into ours. It just doesn't make sense.

Even so, Anthony looked so sad, and whatever he did... He sure wishes he could take it back. Well, that's what Stephens thinks.  He also realized that he hasn't read a single word on his page that he's probably been on for the last Thirty minutes. He let's out a Huff, and closed the book. While doing that, his eyes landed on a clock near by.

It was already Six o'clock, and the amount of tea cups is a bit ridiculous.... But, when the sun was slowly going down behind the clouds, he was reminded of what he can do.

He got up, and used his magic to portal the empty Cups into the sink.

"Strange what the hell?! " Wong snapped, he was washing dishes and was almost done. Beyonce, was playing obviously playing in the background.

"Not sorry! " Stephen snapped back, and closed the portal before he was splashed with water.  Stephen made sure to grab his sling ring and with Levi following him, he walked out.  Then the stairs and through the magic door. He hears the humming again, making him smile.

He was gaining feelings, which wasn't hard, because Anthony just had that nature to him.

"-tried so hard to give you joy, " Anthony said, and again the ghost was there, sitting across from him. The same ghost that thanked him for just being there, and it really did look like Anthony. Most definitely a teen. The suit was still confusing however.

"Anthony? " He called, making sure he doesn't scare the other. The ghost leaves, and Anthony turned to him with blue eyes. They slowly went back to the brown.

"Oh, is it time already? " Anthony questions, he seemed a bit nervous.

"Yup, I'm sure we can be there in time, " Stephen said, just walking to the magical field.

"Hey, be care-" Anthony was surprised, to see just how peacefully Stephen walked through the field with little to no effort. "-ful..... "

"If I wasn't the sorcerer supreme, then I would have, " Stephen noted, as he rested on his knees.

"You could have done that the whole time? " Anthony asked, looking a bit saddened.

"It... I..  Um, " Stephen tried to explain, but that smile was shown again.

"I understand, I would have done the same. Anyway, so what do I do to get in my Astro form? " Anthony asked, his eyes lit up once again in excitement.

"Well, first, can I hold your hand? " Stephen asked.

"Um... Okay? " Anthony held out his hand, and Stephen softly held it in place.

"Okay then, don't be alarmed, " Stephen said, pulling back his other arm.

"What do you-" He was cut off, as he was softly pushed out of his body. He saw Stephen lay his body near the wall, then he puts down a note.

"Let me see your hand, one last time, " Stephen said, walking up to Anthony.

"Are you going to push me again? " Anthony teases. Stephen chuckled.

"Nope, " So he gently held the others arm, and put a magic bracelet like shape around his wrist. It didn't sparkle like most of his magic, just was still, and had some sort of warm touch to it. Anthony looked at it, as Stephen made a portal to their location.

"What is it? " Anthony asked, as he followed Stephen through the portal. He finally noticed Levi resting on his back.

"Oh, it's just so you don't get to far away from me is all, " Stephen simply stated, and once they were both through, the portal closed.

Anthony looked out in wonder, the trees slightly moved with the wind. The flowers moved softly, and a few birds were resting in the trees.

"There they are, right on time, " Stephen said, making Anthony try to look beside him.

"Can I see? " Anthony asked. Stephen nodded and stepped aside. Their was unfamiliar faces, what confused Anthony was the lack of wings. But, there was one face, that made Anthony look away in fear. The slight red in his eyes, made Stephen look at in in question.

"You okay? " Stephen asked.

"Is that...., " Anthony muttered.

"Who? " Stephen asked.

"Steve Rogers? " Anthony asked, even in that form he was slightly shaking.

Stephen looked to the group outside, and saw, you guessed it. The captain. Then he looked back at Anthony.

"-I... Didn't mean too..., "