𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

After being forced to eat and drink water by Elliot, we both sober ourselves up a bit.

Anita still doesn't want me or Elliot to drive home because she believes Aang can save the world.

Alright, I have no idea what I just said...maybe I am still a little drunk, but I think I'm okay to drive.

"You guys have to stay the night," Anita states as she blocks the front door.

"Nope, we have to go home!" Elliot states, his words slurred.

"Why?"

"Because I want some pork chops, duh! Do you have any pork chops here?"

"Pork chops can wait!" Anita states as she looks at me. "Right, Y/n?"

"I kinda want pork chops too!"

"Fine, if I get you pork chops, will you stay the night? I can't have you guys crashing and dying...your deaths would stay on my conscience!" Anita says with a long sigh. "I feel like I have to protect you guys, no matter what."

Elliot looks at Anita with an eyebrow arched and then he starts crying.

"You're so sweet!" I state.

"I-," he pauses before speaking again. "I knew you cared!"

He walks over to Anita and gives her a hug.

"I can't wait to risk my life with you guys," he says.

"With us?" Anita asked confused. "Wait, you guys don't know?"

"Know what?" I ask confused.

Elliot pulls away from the hug and looks at Anita.

"What?"

"They don't usually keep the champions together...we are all more than likely to get separated from each other,"

"Well hopefully we're lucky and we get to stay together!" I state with a smile.

"That's right, Y/n!" Elliot states while placing an arm around my shoulders. "Stop positive!"

———