Chapter 3 The One That Got Away Quicker Than Expected

Well I know it's been a while but I've actually been busy finding my next kill. It wasn't easy but with the help of Frankie's tracker robot we got the kill. I wont spare you the gory details. So anyway back to my life.

        Well Frankie has been working a lot more often than usual, which I don't yet understand. She says it's a secret for a later time but I'll probably see it before that time comes. Marsha has been secretive lately too, but I found out why later that week. 

        "I've fallen ill with cancer. It's everywhere. It will take a miracle to cure, but even then it wont work" said Marsha. "Well can I help with a bionic heart, or a robotic blood system, or" Marsha cuts Frankie off. "JUST GIVE UP! I'M DYING! JESUS!" Marsha yelled. So what I did was react off of instinct. I then ripped out a piece  of Marsha's flesh. "OOOOOWWWWWW!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Marsha yelled. "I grabbed a chunk of the cancer, now give me a second." I then pulled out my spell book. I flipped a few pages until I found the correct spell. "Xenios. Fillam. Durender!" A light then flashed within the cancer. "Now eat this" I said to Marsha. "EWW! NO! WHY!" Marsha said. I then shove it down her throat....literally. 5 days later she was healthier than before.

        Everything went back to normal.......or so we thought. I met this amazing girl named Jamie. She came and left soon after but with something more than luggage. She took my heart. 

        From the moment I seen her I fell in love and Marsha and Frankie seen it, but as soon as they did they simultaneously smacked me. They were jealous I said but then they smacked me again. "No we just like you better alone" said Frankie. "True I guess" I said after. But even then Jamie still stole my heart. 

        We talked for a few weeks, well actually until she left. She was really sweet and loved a lot of the same things as me. She connected with me more than Frankie or Marsha....or so I thought. She soon left me behind heartless and everything but in the end...who needs a heart anyway? I have to go to Frankie's now to help her with something for Marsha so i'll tell you a little bit about Frankie next time. Bye.