introduction

SUMMARY Aphrodite Rosalyn Davis grew up with nobody to help. She went from foster home to foster home until she finally graduated high school top of her class. Aphrodite knew when she graduated she wanted to be a lawyer especially with helping kids in the foster system. Though during her internships while in high school they advised her to do something else before committing to law school. So she decided to take up the offer of a full-ride to MIT with food and an apartment. While she was at MIT she was confronted by a modeling agent who offered her to work for him and they would make tons of money.

She decided to take it to help pay for her to take the BAR exam and to help pay for a tutor.Aphrodite happily passed the BARs with flying closers and finally graduated at MIT at the top of her class with two degrees in Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering. She decided that after graduating it was time to go to law school so she choose Middleton University. It was her top choice and she was accepted. She was excited to finally getting closer to her dream of becoming a lawyer. She was starting in the Fall of 2014. What she didn't know was the crazy journey that was coming towards her.

CAST

    MEGAN FOX as  APHRODITE ROSALYN DAVIS " You wanna call me bunny

MEGAN FOX as
APHRODITE ROSALYN DAVIS
" You wanna call me bunny. That's fine. But just remember that while you're all still sitting on 200 grand of student loans, I'm out of debt. "

 CARA DELEVINGNE as   MIA THOMPSON "The only way to fail is not to fight

CARA DELEVINGNE as
  MIA THOMPSON
"The only way to fail is not to fight. So you fight until you can't fight anymore"

THE REST OF THTGAWM CAST AS THEIR RESPECTFUL SELVES.

PLAYLIST " SHES A BICON "

BYE BYE BYE NSYNC |  MARIA MARIA SANTANA , THE PRODUCT G&B | OUT WEST JACKBOYS, TRAVIS SCOTT, YOUNG THUG | LIPS ARE MOVIN MEGHAN TRAINOR | STEAL MY GIRL ONE DIRECTION | NO FLEX ZONE RAE SREMMURD | AMNESIA FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER | NA NA TREY SONGZ | UPTOWN FUNK MARK RANSOM | 2 ON TINASHE | I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SAM SMITH | DON'T TELL EM JEREMIH | SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER

disclaimer: i do not own how to get away with murder. i just own my character and any additional plot i will add in. Plus, I will not be adding in Oliver. I know don't hate me, it's because I'm going to give all of his expertise to my original character and also since I want my character to be with Connor. I'm making them bisexual if you haven't noticed lol. I hope you guys understand and will love the story. see you in the first chapter!