𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝑂

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗘  (AUTHOR STUFF)

Im a growing author I only been on this platform for 2 month now...I think and I really love writing  and my writing categories can go anyway to romance, fanfics, short story, or urban. But it can mostly lean towards anything but every thing I will mostly be making mafia story or some type of romance.

This is my first romance- Mafia novel so I will try my best to make this story as desirable as I can, and with that being said please tell me if I messed up or miss spell anything.

This story with have SEXY MOMENTS BUT...They may not be to your full desire but I will get more comfortable making them so they will be juicy.

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR CLIPS IN THE TRAILER⚠️

THE NAME THAT I MAKE IN THIS BOOK ARE MINE THE WAY I DECIDE THEM IS THE WAY THEY ARE IN MY IMAGINATION SO PLEASE DONT TRY AND COMPARE EVERYTHING TO THE PICTURE I GIVE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

⚠️𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗗⚠️

I DO NOT ALLOW MY WORK TO BE USED OR ADAPTED IN ANYWAY WITH OUT MY PERMISSION.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK OR CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.

WARNING
This story contain violence, abuse, not PG-13 scene like so sexual moments, 
it contains sensitive subjects, and so things in this book may be to much for some people.

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦
𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗞

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🖤😌FOR CHOOSING THE DARKNESS OF A PYCHOPATH IT MEAN SO MUCH ME THAT YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME OUT YOUR DAY TO EVEN READ THIS. AND I PROMISE TO TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD AND KEEP THE BOOK FUN and enjoyable to EVERYONE

NOW PLEASE ENJOY 😊

Thank you AGAIN 💜