PROLOUGE || PERFECTION

𝘱𝘦𝘳·𝘧𝘦𝘤·𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
THE 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴.''𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯''

•••

"If you want to be perfect then feel what the music is feeling...feel what the audience is feeling Ms. Swan if you want perfection make the audience feel you, feel your every breathe every movement as if your life is dance...push your self to that extra limit be THE PERFECTION...So are you ready to be the perfection you so desire."

To me those words were What made me who I'm...ever injury every pain that I had...every thing that I missed out on is what made me want to never stop being a ballerina. My mother always push me to limit no one could ever reach to were I mental almost lost my self and were I though pain was all there is in my life but to her that was the meaning of Perfection, but I was never Free. I was never my own person I was her project of something she could never become...I was the flaws and defected person that was nothing close to perfect, I was only seen for my beauty and elegance for dancing or the way I could fake a innocent smile without even trying. I was drained mentally and physically...but on the outside I was PERFECTION.

That everyone desired in there own way.

THANKS FOR READING✨❤️