[xiii] bringing back ??

Y/n: what happended? What are you looking at ?

You looked at the direction of his eyes .
It seemed like he was looking at your hand .

Jk: what the hell? Why is your hand like a chop board??

Y/n: Ohh!! These .... these were of a month before .

Jk:Really? were you trying suicide ??

Y/n: I dont know.....doctor told I was in depression .

Jk: omg !! This is not right .

Y/n: I'm sorry ...

You covered your hand .

Jk: let me look at it .

Y/n: its healing now .

Jk: this looks like its hurt recently .

*He told pointing to today's wound *

Y/n: oh this is was today's... an accident .

Jk: why are you so careless . Don't ever forget that your hand is not a frickin stress reliever. .....

Y/n's POV:
He kept on speaking for about 10 minutes continuously .
You were feeling guilty for what you did a month ago but you couldn't help it .

Y/n: hey wait !! You wanted to tell something about Tae

Jk: yess !!

He took out a small magazine kind of thing and placed it on the table .

Jk: look Y/n this is very important. *he pointed at a small para* Read it .

I took the magazine and started to read it
Shocking incident : A young girl who was dead 3 months ago due to an accident, was brought alive .yes , it's possible. Contact ******** for more details.

Y/n: omg !! How's this even possible. I won't believe this .

Jk: it's true Y/n . I've contacted them and met him in personal too . He is a psychiatrist. He not only cures mental problems of people , but also does this kind of activities where he can bring people alive. He told me that it's only possible to bring back the people who died accidentally, not a suicide or as a encounter for his sins . According to the condition, V's death was unfair(A/n: pls don't hate me for this . It's not the end) . He didn't suicide or get punished . I explained his incident to the doctor . He told he will look into it . He also told me that he wanted to speak to V's most closest people .

Y/n : what?? Are you serious?? Can we bring back V ???

Jk: yes , I was so happy when he told it's possible .

Y/n: I want to talk to him immediately.

Jk: sure , I had taken an appointment at 11
We shall have our breakfast and go there .

Y/n: ok .

You both ate the breakfast and left the restaurant when it was 10:30.
You saw a BMW on the way to the exit .
Jk opened the door and you sat inside .
You wanted to talk to him but you were hella shocked and excited too . You wanted to bring your love back to life , without him you felt him your life was coffee mug without coffee ...it was as empty and meaningless as that.

Jk's POV :
I hope he will be able to get back V . I never felt someone so close to me after I lost my family . I was all alone but Tae taught me how to love myself . He was the only one I could talk with , its was like I became a total introvert . Just after I met him , I got myself back , whom I lost at the sight of my parents' dead body. But he helped me get out of it , to become a normal person. But indeed he left me now without even thinking what will happen to this pabo . Now it's the time to thank him for his help . I'm gonna bring him alive at any cost ......

~To be continued...

Hello readers...sorry for the late update . As a compensation to it , I'm gonna update another chapter today . Stay tuned :)