Unordinary: Useless Prologue

Setting Johns Room No One knows About Johns Ability

Johns Pov:
I scroll Down on my phone looking At Sera's Share Book Page Seeing Pictures Of Her and Arlo Going Out For Boba, Going For Walks, And.......Kissing. I Stare At The Last Photo For A Minute Wondering Why She Did This To Me.

FlashBack

Im Waling Down The Hallway Looking For Sera And turn around to see arlo talking to her and sera blushing. she hasn't answered my texts since she started dating him I should talk to her. As I approach her i am then pushed to the ground by Gavin "Don't You See the The King Is Busy?" Gavin shouts, He then Proceeds To Beat Me To such and extent i yell out to Sera for help. She Glances at me and mutters a word I recognize to well CRIPPLE. I then Black out From a punch to the face.

Flash Back Ends

I Scroll Down on her Sharebook Page And See A Photo That Strikes My attention.

Arlo And Sera Are Laying In Bed Together The Text On The Screen Reads "Make Way For Your New Prom Queen XoXo"

I Couldn't Take It any More As I Squeezed my Fist I Typed up a Reply "Why" I then Hit The Send Button But after About 30 Seconds I See A Message Prompt Up Unto My Screen.

You Have Been Blocked From Following This User

I Froze as tears start to fall from my eyes I then fall To my knees, Broken Wondering Just One Thing .........Why Am I So Useless?

I hope You Guys Enjoyed Feel Free to Leave Suggestions