Note

This will be the story of Keiko-Kun and the reader. I managed to almost finish all the chapters for this guy so I decided to start with him. Why not start with a pervert? Keiko's story will be full of plot twists and bad choices. I will add a yandere ending, while also a happy ending. I thought that after all this poor reader has been through, I think she deserves a happy ending as well. Just so you are warned, this story will have strong topics. I didn't want to add them but based on his personality, I felt like the choices he makes seem something a yandere pervert would do. If you don't like what's coming or you have an idea of what I'm talking about, I only recommend people from age 17 or older to read this character's story. I will add warnings as the story proceeds so you can enjoy the story will skipping the inappropriate parts. 

* Personally, I don't know a single thing about these sections so please don't mind the mistakes. I'm having to read/research/ask and so much more on this topic. Honestly, I don't understand mostly anything, or anything at all to be honest, of this so please understand if some things aren't as bad/good as you hope for. I'm simply trying to follow the character's personality so don't blame me for any errors. This is my best work of trying to understand Keiko-Kun's personality. *