one day ; 02

11:30 P.M

OFF'S

I am shaking from what I received today. This letter is scarier than the letter I usually receive every 15th of the month, which is for electricity bills and WiFi fees. Which was stressful, especially since the internet ain't good.

To Mr. Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn,

Good day! We would like to inform you that you only have one day to live. You had reached your lifetime limit and you will have your dead end. We are sorry for your loss, Spend the rest of the day very well and live your life to the fullest (not really)

- Anonymous

"This can't be" I whispered and glance at the picture on the table "Somehow, I can join you guys" I added and throw the dead letter in the trash bin.

"I have to set up my funeral"

I never thought dying was stressful, especially when you have no one on your side to carry on. When I was a kid, I got a cut on my knees and it worried me a lot. I even asked my mom "Am I going to die since blood was coming out from my knees" my mom just laughed at me and caressed my hair. When I was in High school, I thought my dad would kill me because I didn't pass the geography class. I was so scared and I didn't go home. When I was in college, I want my life to be productive, and scared of the fact that I will be a homeless man in the near future.

And now, I'm not scared of what will happen to me. I only know, that I already gave up on the battlefield where my worst enemy is reality and myself. Today, I received my death note and I can't explain what I feel. I'm not scared to die, I'm scared of the fact that I will die alone, no one will cry for me and no one will throw at least a rose in my coffin. Human lives and eventually die. A vicious cycle that usually happens.

"How am I going to spend the rest of the day?" I whispered while scratching my chin.

I opened my laptop and search for what death note receivers usually do when they only have one day to live

I was surfing the internet until my friend Drake gives me a face to face chat

"Yo, Off! Do you have any plans tonight?"  He asked me and sips his favorite drink with his boxer shorts and a sleeveless shirt

"I received a death note" I casually said making him burst the soda he is drinking and cough

"What did you say?" He asked me once more

"I said, I received a death note today"

And Drake burst the soda stain on his laptop

"Man, what should we do? I mean, go to the hospital and have a check-up" Drake said.

" Don't hyperventilate man. I'm the one who will gonna die, not you." I explained to him.

"How do you feel now?" Drake asked me.

"I don't know. It's 50-50. Happy and disappointed"

**
11:30 P.M

GUN'S

I hugged my friend so tight. I'm scared. I don't know what to do and what to say. I'm not ready for this. I keep saying it was just a prank, but it wasn't. I'm freaking out and a lot of What if's and agony covered my system.

I have to pay my debts and go to Copenhagen as soon as possible. My mom is waiting for me there. I tried so hard to live my life the best I can be but it's useless. I got fired from every job I applied for. It seems like I was born and bad luck is my shadow.